015

"I owe Spider-Man an apology."

The moment Megan confesses her "sin", the remaining drone following them stopped, meaning it was all over. Happy goes to open the door and gives the all-clear. After that Megan immediately begins running, running to someone she needed the most.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Happy yells out.

"To her love..." Michelle wiggles her eyebrows and laughs.

"What?" Ned looks over to Michelle confused, then remembered. "Oh... I know."

"What? Who's her love? I feel really left out!" Flash whines.

"Yeah, me too! Come on, babe." Betty pokes Ned. "Tell me."

"You'll see." Ned smiles. He was happy knowing this his best friend was finally going to be happy after what felt like never-ending suffering.

"Ugh." She rolls her eyes. "Let's get outta here. This place gives me the creeps."

•••

Feelings. Something Megan lacked knowledge in. She didn't know what her feelings for Peter were, but she knew for sure that she needed him more than anything right now.

Right now Megan was running past every car, every person, every street lamp to find Peter. She wasn't sure where she was going, but somehow she would find her way to his arms.

The streets were mostly silent with only the sounds of fire cracking being heard. London looked practically destroyed, but it definitely could've been way worse if Peter hadn't stopped it.

Oh, Peter. Megan remembered the way she criticized him being Spider-Man all those months ago. She even remembered how she was always on his ass for being late for work when he worked at the diner. Things were so different back then, but maybe they could change for the better.

•••

Diary Entry #8

Maybe the feeling is mutual.

Love,

Meg

•••

"Peter!" Megan rushes to Peter, who looked like he had gone to hell and back.

"Meg?" He limps towards her. She drops the battle axe that was in her grip and leaps into his arms with no hesitation. Peter hugs her back immediately, glad to be with the girl he loves.

It was weird to think that the last time they had hugged was their first day back to school after all of the snap nonsense. Megan didn't want to let go of him then, and she didn't want to especially now.

She let's go a little and takes a good look at him, and at that moment Peter thought by the look in her eyes that Megan was going to kiss him, but instead, she didn't. Megan instead buries her head and holds him tighter.

"Are you okay?" She asks as she goes to rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm okay," Peter whispers. "Are you?"