023 (OPTIONAL)

"The jury finds the defendant, Peter Parker..."

"Come on, come on..." Megan repeated to herself, praying that the verdict would be good.

"Guilty." The judge announced, leaving people in a shock.

"Oh my god." Aunt May covered her mouth in disbelief, beginning to tear up.

"Are you fucking serious?" Megan was absolutely boiling with anger. Despite all the evidence that clearly showed that Peter didn't do what he was accused of, the court system chose to fail him. It made her angrier than she could ever be. There was no way she could keep this in.

"Megan-"

"Mr. Parker will be sentenced to thirty years-"

Megan got up, full of rage, and walked out of the aisle to do something she would regret later, but she didn't care. What was the point anymore? She's lost enough, and now she was losing Peter.

"Meg? What are you doing?" Her mom asked, but Megan ignored her. "Get back here!"

"He's innocent!" She yells out at the top of her lungs. The courtroom was already filled with noise, and she was practically yelling over everyone. "You fucking failed an innocent teenager!"

"Guards-"

"So someone who's framed for murder gets thirty years but an actual rapist gets six months? Fuck you and this god damn court system!" Megan screams as the guards make their way toward her.

"She's lost it." Michelle said, but she understood her completely.

After attempting to throw a chair, the guards grab Megan and start dragging her out of the courtroom, but there was much more fire in her left. "Get off of me!"

As Peter was getting handcuffed, he watched Megan kick and scream as she was being dragged away, and it only made him more upset. She wouldn't be acting this way if it weren't for this, and that stung him the most.

"You can rot in fucking hell-"

Sike.

•••

I FUCKING GOT YOU AND THE CHAPTER HAS BARELY STARTED

I just had to do it to em 🤡

Now, let's get to the ACTUAL verdict.