AH-HA!

Atwok is fake y'all, I already thought that but it's confirmed

Atwok is fake y'all, I already thought that but it's confirmed. So uh yeah, hunters are definitely still real, although I'm curious as to what their motivation would be? Did they get high in the government ladder and now get paid to secretly kill us? Sorta like a bounty hunter expect more classified? If that was it why aren't sublimnals getting taken down?

Or are hunters just doing it being they have mental problems? Or do people hate us because we are different?(like when it used to be okay to discriminate against people with darker skin)

I want to know why they do this. People aren't just "evil" they need to have a motivation, and for killing they need to have a very strong one.

You know what?
When I get my ears and tail, ill be the first mythical to share them, I don't care if I make it seem like I have a death wish. But if I sent solid, undeniable, proof to say a news station they'd definitely pick it up after they confirmed it was real. News stations are like that, they'd pick up anything that bizarre.

And I'll fly from country to country until they all know that we exist. Sure it might seem like a death wish, but what's standing around gonna do? What is hiding going to do? And once I'm done? If the world hates us, then so be it. They obviously aren't ready. I'll wait until then, I'll wait. and when the day comes, When they are ready to accept us, I'll be there.

Be patient, stay strong, and don't give up hope, because hope is sometimes all we have, hope and faith are very strong things. It may not seem like it, but having faith that you will live and sometimes push you to continue, complete your goal. Having hope that one day you will be accepted can help you wait till that day.

We are strong, but apart we are nothing, do not wage war just because humans might not be able to understand. Do not wage war just because the humans attacked, they will be scared, we have invaded their safe life, but one day.. one day they will realize we are not to be feared, and until that day we must wait.

No matter how long it takes

Damn this just got real fast, sorry bout that, I just ended up going on a tangent XD well uh have a good day.