Drama

Usually I don't go out of my little group of people I follow, mythical community wise. I decided to today and man do I regret it. There is so much god damned drama it is stressful to just read about.

As much as I want to learn about what other people think and their beliefs I don't think I'd be able to handle all the drama and still be positive and motivated.

Another thing that's really annoying is most long term members of the community have stopped becoming a mythical to desired reality or they stop updating or they just focus on mindscape and vision shit. And it gets really frustrating.

I'm going to try to stay loyal to my subs, also think I'm going to try to create Solstice, or maybe I'll make a new character to make into a tulpa. Because I really wanna have a tulpa I think it'd help me a lot.

First I should probably try to find my mindscape-

Also lemme give more context onto why the mediation methods aren't working for me and why I know they aren't.

It's because they always say "your body will go numb" or something similar and that never happens so I know either I'm doing something wrong or the method doesn't work.

If you got any advice I'd really appreciate it!

Anyway this chapter is getting long. Bye!

-Mossy🍃