11

Skye

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but a dark room. Not the kind that you'd develop photos in but an empty room, with no source of light.

'Where am I?'

I tried to stand up but soon realised my ankles were tied together as were my hands.

"What the..?" I muttered.

"Skye!" Came a whisper from across the room.

"Chase?" I hissed back. I soon saw the angel scamper across to me, taking my tied hands in his free ones. "Where are we?" I asked, searching his panicked eyes. Despite the worry, they also held an adrenaline filled glint.

"Sweetie knocked you out and brought you here, I don't know where we are but I know what I have to do. I need to go for a while but I promise you, I'll be back. Just hold out for me."

"Chase you're scaring me." What the hell was he talking about? Leaving me with this... vile human, actually she probably can't even be classed as a human, for god knows how long. Is he crazy?

"Trust me. I'll be as fast as I can. Just stay strong okay? Can you do that?" I nodded in reply as he placed a soft kiss to my lips.

"What're you gonna do?" I asked, searching his face for any clues.

"Something I swore I'd never do." Then he disappeared.

There's plenary of things he swore he'd never do. What could possibly be going through his head?

"Ah! You're awake." Came the voice I hated most in this planet.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled as Sweetie made her way over to me from a door in the far corner.

"I've told you what I want." She stood above me, making herself seem taller.

Pathetic really.

"And I've told you I don't have him. No one does anymore!" I yelled, knowing full well that wasn't true. Before I could process anything, a fist collided with my cheek, making me cry out in pain.

"Wrong answer." She chirped, yellow eyes filled with a sadistic brightness. "And until you tell me where he really is, this is how things will go." She landed a kick on my stomach, making a few tears leak from my eyes.

'Oh Chase, please hurry."