Chapter 8

Sarah's POV

Kian invited me to the O2L house to watch some movies. When j arrived at the door I texted Brianna to come out for a minute. About 30 seconds later the door burst open to reveal a smiling Brianna. When is she not smiling? "Hey what's up?" She asked "Kian invited me!" She giggled "ok come in" I walk inside and sit in one of the bar stools as kian comes down the stairs and smiles at me "hey" he said softly. "Hey" I blush "come with me we are going somewhere" he stated. "What about the movies?" "That was just an excuse for you to come here" Kian smirked. I got up and followed him to his car. "YEAH OK JUST DITCH ME!!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!!" I hear Brianna yell behind us. Me and Kian have fits of laughter as we got in the car and drove off.

Brianna's POV

I was awakes by a text. I quietly moved out of Ricky's grip to see who it was from. It was Sarah asking me to open the front door? Eh I said ok. I'm to tiered to ask why.

I go down stairs and let her in until about 5 minutes later kian pulled her away to go somewhere "OK JUST DITCH ME!!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!!" I can hear their fits of laughter as they go to the car. I smile to myself and go back upstairs to see Ricky just waking up. "Hey" I said and smiled "hey" he said and pecked my lips. We just stand there and look at each other for about a minute or two. Then I just asked if he wanted breakfast (lunch) he nodded and we made our way back downstairs.

Sarah's POV

So the place he wanted to take me was the mall... We go around to a couple of stores and I buy some tank tops and some vans while kian bought some beanies and one or two snap backs (typical... Sometimes) we head to the food court since its around 2. We walk in and I feel kian get a little. tense. I see him stare at something so I follow his gaze to a girl. She had long strait black hair with some brown highlights. She had big brown eyes like JC.

I nudge kian and his gaze turns to me. "Do you know her?" I ask him "um yeah... Me and her kinda..... Dated in the past but she was just a waist of my time" "really? What was her name?" "Kathy but she never treated me right she just threw me aside when she cheated on me with a guy so called Jacob" she gazed over at us and gave kian a wink. I just mentally puked in my mouth. Kian looked at me and i gestured to a table that was right next to us so we could sit. We talked for a while until he said "heyyyyyy Kathy" he sounded annoyed by her presence "hey babe. Find someone better than me? Or has she slept with 7 other guys before you?" She smirked and cocked her eyebrow (BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED KATHY AND SHE WANTED TO BE LIKE THIS SO YA!) I was about to beat this bitch until she's six feet under. I let an angry sigh blow from my nose as I stood up and told kian to leave. "You can't runaway sweetheart! Kian is mine and soon he will be!" This bitch IS gonna go six feet under. "If you really wanna cry. Go watch how kian knows everything about me! Go see his youtube!" (Video on the side. And picture Andrea as Kathy ;) ) me and Kian stormed out of the mall and just drive right home.

I am so done with this shit.