Chapter 4

Brianna's POV

O2L?

Is that like a chat group that they made up or something? Or like a Twitter account? Hmmm maybe I will ask about it later.

-o2l house-

When kian pulls into the driveway I see a huge house and I can only imagine what it looks like on the inside. When I walked in the door I saw a person that I haven't yet to meet. "Hey I'm Ricky! I have heard so much about you! I'm glad you will be staying with us for the summer!" Gee he sure is hyper. "I'm Brianna its nice to meet you to and Im Very happy to be staying here!" I shook his hand and he smiled at me. "So am I rooming with one of you guys?" The guys just chuckled at my remark "No no we have a guest room just follow me" I think ricky said. We walked down a hallway until we reached a pure white door. Ricky opened the door and motioned me to enter first. I mumbled a thank you and we entered the room. And it was amazing. The walls were a vibrant violet while the bedspread was a sea blue with more vibrant blue pillows. I looked around more and found a decent sized closet that could fit about 1/4 of my cloths plus the bedside drawers could fit the rest. Then I noticed the bathroom. Thank god I didn't have to share one with any of the guys, that would be kinda awkward. I turned back to Ricky "Ricky this is amazing, thank you again for agreeing to let me stay this summer." I said. "Your welcome, you can come any summer if you want, the boys and I would love you have you!" He replied as I blushed a deep red. "Shall I leave you to unpack? Or would you like some help?" "Umm? I think I'm good but thanks" I smiled. He smiled back and headed out the door closing it behind him.

-after unpacking-

When I was done unpacking and hanging everything up. I walked downstairs to see everyone in the living room watching Teen Wolf. I walked up behind Kian and I decided to have some fun since he was curled up to a pillow almost half asleep. When his eyes suddenly shut i lightly tapped his shoulder and ducked behind the couch, "huh?... Whose there?" I heard him say. I felt his head turn so I blew lightly on his neck and sang 'ring around the rosy' low but high pitched. I saw ricky look at me i from the other couch and I put my index finger on my lips telling him to be quite. He just gave a quick nod and a wink and turned his head away, "guys I'm honestly scared now" that sounded like Kian again. "I am too man" seemed like Jc said. They kept going on about how scared they were until I slowly came up behind the couch with a scary face ready to say "BOO!!!" They all yelled bloody murder while Ricky and I just laughed our asses off "RICKY YOU KNEW?!?!?!?" Connor screamed ricky just shrugged and kept laughing. And me being me, I laughed along with everyone else.