Chapter 10

Kathy's POV.

I decided to text Sarah at a blocked number asking her to meet me at Starbucks so I can explain everything.

*convo*

K=Kathy

S=Sarah

K- meet me at Starbucks at 5.

S-who is this?

K-if I tell you, you won't agree to meet me.

S-see you then.

*end of convo*

It's 3 right now so what should I do? Eh, my as well just go on Twitter.

Brianna's POV.

I wake up to a sleeping Ricky, he's so cute! I giggled and it apparently woke him up "morning beautiful" he said in his morning voice "good morning to you" I smiled. "What are we doing today?" I asked as I got up to go across the hall to my room to change. Then I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I lean back and fall into the person (Ricky) behind me. "What do u want to do today?" Ricky asked me. "Idk! I'm never good at making plans" I groan and flop on his bed. "Well... Do you wanna go somewhere or stay here?" "Stay" I say simply "ok now what do u wanna do here?" I pulled an evil smirk to Ricky. He gives me the same look and we head to the store for our 'ingredients'

Kians POV.

Sarah told me about the texts and I have no clue of who it is.the one text said for her to meet them at 5:00 it's 4:30 "hey love? Want me to drive you to Starbucks for your meet up?" I ask "um could you? And just stay in the parking lot just in case something happens?" She begs. "Of course. I would like to know who this mystery person is myself" I chuckle. "Thanks babe I love you" I smile "I love you more"

Sarah's POV.

~at Starbucks~

I walk in and see someone holding a sign saying Sarah. But I notice that it's Kathy. "What do you want Kathy?" I ask rudely as I walk over. "I came to explain why I bitched over you at the mall the other day"

-she explains-

"Wait? I never stole Bryan from you? I think your thinking of Sarah K. She looked almost exactly like me" I never dated anyone besides kian and I'm telling the truth. Damn I'm lonely. "Now that I think of it? I think your right. You would never do something like that. But Sarah K. On the other hand" she laughed. "Why did we ever stop talking?" "Idk we were stupid back then. Can I have your number since we r ok now?" She asks. "Of course" we say our goodbyes and head out of the coffee shop and I make my way over to Kians car while Kathy goes to her red Honda. "So Kathy wanted to talk to you? What did she say?"

-Sarah explains to kian their convo-

"So this was all over some boy you apparently 'stole' from her in high school?" He asks and I just simply nod and we make our way back home.

Brianna's POV.

Today October 22nd is officially called PRANK POLUSA DAY!!!. Me and Ricky got back from many stores to plan for our pranks.

List

1- plastic wrap on the toilet seats

2- koolaid in the showers

3- hot sauce pancakes (coloured)

4- milk changed to cottage cheese

5- take all towels and hide them (cuzz the koolaid)

6-hair gel replaced with glue (pvp!)

7- fake gun shooting (fire crackers)

Later that day...

Brianna's POV.

Everyone was home for the night and they all started getting ready for bed. As soon as we heard a Yelp from upstairs and two more coming after. We knew the koolaid worked. "RICKY! BRIANNA! WHERE ARE ALL THE TOWELS!!!!!" I think JC yelled "I DONT KNOW FIND THEM!!!!" I said loudly which made me and Ricky laugh. About five minutes later we see JC holding wishbone to his private part as he runs around the house butt naked looking for a towel. I covered my eyes as Ricky did the same. We soon saw kian run down with hazel to his private part doing the same as JC I snap a quick pic and send it to Sarah and post it on Twitter but only for the day... Maybe...

@BriannaFranta14- missing some underwear @KianLawley ? (Picture on side 😏)

Ricky's phone went off saying he has a notification from Twitter. He intently laughs which makes Me laugh. When we see Connor come downstairs all clean with cloths on I was surprised and it went dead silence. "How?" I asked "while you guys I ran behind you nude and found some spare towels that you guys hid. And under the staircase in that little room is not a good place. Well not for me anyways" we all laugh as the boys do another round around the house still holding their pets to their privates. Just wait until tomorrow...