Chapter 13

Brianna's POV

Me and Sarah are at the guys house because kian invited Sarah and she asked if i can tag along. So here here we are, I'm with ricky in his room just cuddling and talking every now and then. I was about to shut my eyes when I heard the soft, soothing voice of Ricky "Go to sleep Hun" he kissed the top of my forehead and I was out like a light.

Ricky's POV

Brianna is asleep beside me. I know she's asleep because I can hear her slight snores. I didn't want to get up but I really had to go to the bathroom. I slowly get up and put a pillow in my place. I rich to the washroom and head back to my room. When I walk in she's turned over and still sleeping. Thank God. I slowly crawl into the bed next to her and kiss her cheek as I fall asleep too.

Sarah's POV

"Hey Bri-" I walked into Ricky's room to see both if them asleep. It's 4pm? Da fuq? I snap a quick picture without the flash or noise so they don't hear. I go back downstairs to the boys that are still up and show them the picture. Jc had an evil smirk on his face. "Revenge" was all he said. What was he talking about? "Revenge? For what?" They all looked at me confused until Connor spoke up "oh that's right you weren't there! Ok so Brianna and Ricky kind of pranked us for two days!..."

~skip explanation~

"So yeah..." Connor finally ended. "Sounds like Brianna but Ricky? I'm surprised" I said with a laugh. "So you in?" Kian asked. I smirked "Hell ya!"

Ricky's POV

I woke up and I see its 6 wow two hours? Eh. I turn to see a sleeping Brianna beside me. I smile and kiss her lips since she is turned to me once again. "Hey there beautiful" "hey did I fall asleep on you? I'm sorry" why does she have to be so cute? "Don't apologize babe. I fell asleep too" I smiled. "Ok as long as I didn't bother you" she smiled. "You never bother me Hun" I said and kissed her forehead.

I heard giggling from the door. "Shh Kian!" Sounded like Sarah. "Hold on" I said and got up to open the door and 4 people fell onto the floor. Brianna and I laughed as they laughed with us. "You guys! What the hell! Were you spying on us?" Brianna laughed. These guys sure know how to bring laughter into the room.

Jc's POV

Pranks a go!

Sorry for the shot chapter I needed something for today. See ya in the next chapter!!!

~Brianna Franta