Chapter 16

Brianna's POV
We were on our way to the park to have a picnic. Sarah called Kathy so she could join us and so we can see if her and Jc hit it off. About 10 minutes later we were at the park. We talked about random stuff until we found the lunch area. It took us about a half hour since we haven't been to this park before. "Ok, do we want to eat now or wait so we can do stuff?" Sarah asked everyone. They all voted eat then do something. We all set up the picnic table and started to eat. "So Jc have a girl on your mind?" I giggled. Jc was daydreaming a lot? He has since? Kathy! He has been doing that since he met Kathy! I can't wait to hear this! "Um no not really. But there is this one girl that I met" he smiled. "Name?" I asked again. "I can't say. I promised I wouldn't tell anybody". He smiled at Kathy. She smiled back and blushed. "OoOoOoOoOoOo!!!! It's Kathy isn't it!!!" I yelled. "No! why would you think that?!" He asked clearly trying to cover his love for Kathy. "Really Jc? I saw that smile you have Kathy when you said you wouldn't tell!" I giggled. Everyone "awed" Kathy and Jc just blushed. "Ok ok so how about you Connor? Anyone on your mind?" Kian asked. "Ya there's this one cat on my mind" Connor laughed. "Wow Connor you ruined it!" I joked. "Fine I'm being serious. Her name is Sofia I met her at a book store because I wanted to buy the 'fault in our stars' because everyone wanted me to read it before I watched the movie. And we so happened to bump into each other while trying to grab the book at the same time. I bought her coffee and yeah" he stated, "I don't know Connor? Do I get to meet this Sofia?" I said trying to be the "big brother" in this situation. "actually yes, I invited her over to the O2L house, she said she was a fan, but she acted cool around me soooo I don't know about you guys" he laughed. "Ok she's not a drug dealer is she?" I asked seriously. "Uh..no?" He said confused. "Ok, just checking" I say.

We had more conversations after that, the boys are going on tour and asked me,Sarah,Kathy, if we wanted to tag along since each member can bring one person. "YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!" We scream. The boys just laugh at us. But I didn't care. "WERE GONG ON TOUR BABY!!!!!" I yell. "Ok ok I think I will invite Sofia too what do you guys think?" Connor asked. "Damn you really like this chick don't you Con?" I smiled. "Yeah... I really do" he smiled back. I hugged him and made my way over to Ricky. "Hey so who is going to be your guest for the tour?" I asked laughing. "I was thinking Jenn maybe Arden?" He said sarcastically. "Ya ya your taking me. I can't stand three months without you" I kiss his nose. "I couldn't either. I wouldn't be all hyper like I am right now" he laughed. "I love you Ricky" "I love you Brianna".

Kathy's POV.
I really like Jc and I know he Iikes me back since the whole picnic thing. Thanks to Brianna. Should I talk to him about it? What if I'm wrong and he thinks of me as just a friend? Like we haven't talked much? But I can feel something inside of me that I didn't have when I was with Kian. Was this love? Something brought me out of my thoughts. Jc. "Hey Kathy." He ran over to me. "Hey what's up?"I asked. "Oh nothing I just came to talk to the most beautiful girl" he said. I blushed "Jc I'm not beautiful. Trust me" he laughed at me. "Don't say that Kathy. You are beautiful in and out. If people can't accept you that way you are then just ignore them because they don't know what a real girl is" he hugged me. "Thank you Jc your the best I love you" ok that slipped out! Shit! "I love you to Kathy" he said. probably meaning it in a sister way. "More than you think" he mumbled. Omg!

Sarah's POV.
Kian was acting weird lately? Like I wasn't even there? He was never home. Never texted me anymore? What's going on? Are we falling apart?!

AN
Hey guys!!! New update! So what will happen to Kian and Sarah? Is Kian hiding something? WAIT how about Jc and Kathy? Can you make a ship name for them? Will Jc ask Kathy out? Or will Kathy fall for a different guy? LEAVE it in the comments PLEASE!!!