Chapter 3

BRIANNAS POV.

when i woke up from my sleep i didnt know where i was? intill i saw connor beside me and realized that we are still on the plane to LA. when connor looked at me i smiled like a freak, connor just chuckled slightly, FASEN YOUR SEAT BELTS WE ARE ABOUT TO LAND IN LOS ANELES CALIFORNIA AND THANK YOU FOR FLYING WITH US the lady on the income said. "ready?" connor asked "ready as i will ever be" i smiled and ready for the day planned a headof us.

8h 30mins later...

BRIANNAS POV

when we landed i asked connor "so who is picking us up? or are we gonna call a cab?" "um? i think kian and jc are suppost to come but i dont see them?" when he said that his phone rang "hello?... yeah we are outside... ok... see you soon dude... bye" he hung up and spoke "jc said they are gonna be here in 15 they thought our plane landed at 5:00" "alright so wanna get starbucks?" i asked and smirked at him "you just read my mind" connor replied smirking back down at me.

we walked back into the airport and found the starbucks cafe and ordered our drinks and sat down. "CONNRAD AND BRII?" the cafe lady yelled through the store. and if you are wondering i gave connor that nickname and he gave me my nickname. we got our stuff and headed toward the airport exit. when we went out the doors connors phone rang once again. "hey... yeah by the exit... ok... are you sure?... ok ok fine bye.. That was JC they said that they are at the other end of the airport so they will be about another 10 minutes" he said "alright that's not to long of a wait" I said as I sipped my drink

10 minutes later...

Where are they? It's been ten minutes? Can they not see us? "There they are" Connor said suddenly. About a minute after a boy with a black beanie stepped out of the car to greet us "hey Connor!" He said to him not realizing I was there "hi there im Jc and you are?" I was nervous at this point. Wait? Why was I nervous to talk to him? He's my brothers best friend? I shouldn't be nervous. "I'm Brianna, Connors sister, nice to meet you" I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too, so shall we get going?" He asked, Connor and I both nodded and we got in the car.

Once we got in I saw another person in the front seat with black hair in a quiff. "Hi I'm kian and your Connors other friend I'm guessing?" I smiled at his remark that he thought I was Connors friend "I'm actually Connors sister Brianna nice to meet you kian" I smiled and shook his hand "you too, NOW OFF TO THE O2L HOUSE!!!"

O2L?