Chapter 18

Connors POV.
Recap*
I did it, I kissed her.
Present*
She kissed back! I pulled away embarrassed. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Sofia I didn't me-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. I could get used to this. She pulled away and spoke. "It's ok Connor, really" she smiled. Oh her smile, "alright, how about we order?" I asked. She nodded and we got our drinks and sat down u till our names were called. "Sofa and ConDaBon?" The lady yelled through Starbucks. "Sofa huh?" I asked. "Shut it Franta" she pointed at me. I put my hands up in surrender and we got our drinks and just talked. And talked. And talked. But I really liked it.

Brianna's POV.
I really want to meet this Sofia! Will it be the Sofia from my high school? Her brother Tyler (Oakley) always bullied me? And she always stood in the back? Hmm? We will just have to wait and see.

But anyways I'm on the couch with Ricky like always and I can't get enough of just cuddling with him. I would have my head on his lap and he would always try to make mini braids in my hair. And surprisingly he has gotten the hang of it. "Riccckkkkkyyyyy" I whined. "Briannnnnnnnaaaaaa" "can we film a video?" I suggest. "Are you sure? You will get some hate from my fans" he reassured me. "Nothing I haven't heard of before" I laughed. "Brianna I'm serious" he said with a strait face. "Ricky I cross my heart that I will be ok" I crossed my finger over my chest in a 'X' formation. He kissed my forehead and said "only if you can handle it, if you still can we can film tomorrow ok?" i kissed his lips "ok baby". We went up to his room and got into bed. Since its like almost 1? 2 maybe? I don't know why I wanted to film at this time but whatever.

Me and Ricky got into bed and he whispered "goodnight darling" i tightened my grip on his had that i was holding "goodnight kind sir" we both laughed quietly and Ricky fell asleep. But I couldn't. I slowly got out of bed and do what Ricky does and put a pillow in my place. I walked downstairs to find Jc up also? Oh well.i creep up behind him and he jumps a little and I quietly laugh. "hey what are you doing up?" I asked "I could ask you the same thing?" "Well I asked you first" i smirked. Well you probably didn't know but Kathy came over and she is staying the night. For some odd reason I just can't sleep so how about you?" I looked down. "I don't know why but I kind of have the felling that Ricky is keeping something from me? Like I can feel it" I say truthfully. "If you want I can do some snooping around for you if you would like?" I smiled. "Thank you Jc, it just feels weird being around him now" I say and hug him. "No problem Bri i would do anything for you." I smiled and thanked him once again.

Before I went upstairs I grabbed some earbuds that i left down here and brought them upstairs so I can listen to music and maybe read some of Ricky's FanFiction. Knowing his fans minds I would still wanna laugh. When I walk back upstairs Ricky is not in bed? I for row my eyebrows then I feel warm arms around my waist. I jump but Ricky just buries his head in the crook of my neck. "Why did you leave Hun?" Ricky whispered sending chills down my spine. "I just couldn't sleep. Ricky? If you had something to tell if confess to me you would tell me right?" I asked facing him. He had a blank expression on his face? What?

Ricky's POV.
I'm in a shit load of trouble...

Sarah's POV.
So Kian snuck in my house through my bedroom window. I kniw only Kian would do that, but on top of that he brought so may blankets and pillows it literally took up half of my room. We watched some chick flicks of my choice and some horror movies of Kian's choice. I think all he wanted to do was to hold me when something popped up which was like every I don't know 5-10 seconds! When we watched almost every movie out there we decided to head to bed. Kian was heading back out the window, "Kian just uses the front door, I'll walk you" I laugh. "Alright" he said and kisses me passionately. "Kian. You. Need. To. Go." I said in between breaths. He pulls away and pecks my lips goodbye as he gives me a hug. "Bye beautiful" he whispers "bye handsome" I whisper back. Tonight was amazing.

As I walk back to my room I see someone already in there? "Chandler?" "Hey babe" he says. Long story short if your confused. Chandler is my ex-boyfriend...

A/N
OHHH ZAMN WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!! Vote follow and add to your lists! Ta ta for now!