Chapter 20

Connors POV

recap*

i banged my head on the wood, "ow" i whispered/yelled. "this is gonna be one hell of a night" i hear sifia say. and i couldent agree more.

present*

"so what do you wanna do?" i sk her "well i have some movies up here, do you wanna watch them?" she replied. "gladly" she had already put in a movie. pitch perfect. we got on her bed and cuddled up together. "you know, i wanna have a relationship like Becca annd Jessie" she smild and looked up at me. "dont look at me its your dream" i laugh. she knew i was joking though. "But Yeah I know what you mean" I smile at her. I leaned closer and closer to her. "Just kiss me already" she says. I lean down and kiss her. About 5 minutes of making out I have a call on my phone. It's Brianna, "hey um sorry I have to take this"
*Phone call
C-Brianna what's up?
B-he cheated and I need you right now Con
C-ok Brianna stop crying I'm on my way. But who cheated? Ricky?
B- y-yeah
C-ok alright I'm on my way
B- b-bye c-Connor
*end of phone call
Connors POV
I go back in to the room and tell Sofia that I have to leave. She said it was alright so I leaved out the window and ran to my car a "little" ways down the street.

I pull up to the house and run inside to find Brianna. "Brianna!" I call to her. "Up here!" I think Kathy says? Whatever! I run upstairs to Brianna's room. I find her in there with Kathy soothing her from crying. I go up to Kathy and give her a nod and tell her to leave. I'm left with Brianna alone. "Hey so tell me what happened" she went on and on about how Ricky cheated on her with this girl and how he was bored with their relationship? What the fuck! Ok enough is enough. I stormed to Ricky's room where Ricky was laying on the ground in a pool of blood. With a razor in his hands and cuts on his wrists! "CALL AM AMBULANCE!!!!!" I yell through the house. Everyone came rushing to the room. Brianna, Kathy, Kian, and Jc. "WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED" Jc said. Kian was already calling an ambulance for Ricky. I heard soft muffles from the corner of the room "this is all my fault, I did this to him" I walk to Brianna In the corner of the room. "Brianna this is not your fault, he noticed he had did something wrong to you and went a little too far, I'm telling you right here right now that this is absolutely positivity not your fault." I say and hug her. Bye the time I'm done talking and Brianna fell asleep in my arms, the ambulance took Ricky in and asked who wanted to ride with them. They said only two people. "I will go" Kian said. "I will to" I heard Brianna say? Oh she's awake. "Ok the rest of us will meet you at the hospital." We all head off and go to the hospital.

Briannas POV.
I texted Sarah to meet me at the hospital and that u would explain when we meet there. I cried and cried and cried. I felt like I did this to him. But he did choose to cheat. Thinking that he cheated just broke my heart more. We finally arrived at the hospital and I saw Sarah in the waiting area.

Sarah's POV
What happened I need to know!!! I'm in the hospital now and I already asked for a Ricky Dillon and the lady said that he hasn't arrived yet. I'm so worried especially about Brianna. Then I see her. I run and hug her. "Brianna it's ok tell me what happened." I say. She explained what had happened. (I'm to lazy to write what happened when she told Connor) he cheated? That son of a mother fucker cheated on my best friend! I was thinking of ways to hurt him. But then I kinda thought that he was already in the hospital soooo that's out if the deal.

Ricky's POV (what he is thinking ;) )
I had to get my anger,sadness, and guilt out some way. I just didn't think it would be slicing my wrist. It hurt but felt good. No I'm not going to do it again. I learned my lesson. Wait how do I see myself laying there what happened? First I felt myself on a bed? Now I see myself laying there! Oh god! Oh god! Oh please don't tell me I'm dead! I heard my heart monitor go silent. I was dead. I was really dead... I did this to myself.. And I fully regret it. Then I saw Brianna come in alone. How will she take this?

Brianna's POV
I saw his heart monitor.. He's gone.. I lost him. I can't. I just can't. What am I suppose to do? He was my ex but he was my best friend. Boyfriend or not he was my family my other brother that I never had. He understood me. Now what? Well..
"Ricky I know you can still hear me. I know your still there. Just hear me out. Ricky you were me. Well you know what i mean because you get me. You know what I mean if no one else understands. We laugh together. Do many many many things together. I don't know what I would do without you Ricky. Please p-please come back to me." I cried

Ricky's POV
Oh my god I have to try and wake up! "Please please wake up!" I yell to myself. I shake myself and Brianna notices. "What?" I hear her say. Then I see her. I see her clearly. I'm in the bed again and I. Holding her hand. I'm alive.

-------PLOT TWIST-------
SO HOpE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IF SO GIVE IT ONE SINGLE VOTE AND I WILL SEEALLYOUGUYSINTHENEXTCHAPTERBOUBOUBOBUOBUBYYYYYYYYEEEE
(Connors outro lol bye!)