Harman in life

"Hi Sourabh! Kya dekh rahe ho? " Pooja was there. It was a strange coincidence that whenever Sourabh thought of Pooja, she was there in front of him. And now he thought of handing over his task.. The task of spying Sanskruti. But before Sourabh could utter a word, Pooja started speaking.
"Listen, Mallika ke baare main pata laga rahi hun. Wo kaisi thi, family conditions kaise hai, kisse milti thi, bf kaun hai, last kisko call kari, all these.. " Pooja said.
" But itni info nikalegi kaise? " Sourabh asked.
"Harman Singh"
"What! What the hell are you trying to do!! " Sourabh sounded angry. Of course he was. He hated Harman. Harman was another chipku of the college. He has crushes on every girl of St Louis. And he leaves no stones unturned to flirt with the girls! And Harman knows Mallika very well. Though Harman would be the correct person to tell the info but Sourabh fears a thing. Harman liked Pooja. So Sourabh was basically insecured and a bit jealous too.
"I will just try to act as if I like Harman, and befriend him. Bas uske baad usse Mallika ke baare main info nikalungi. Aise puchungi to woh kabhi nahi bataiga! " Pooja replied.
"You will not do this Pooja! "
"Of course I will sakha! And you know what I am doing is not wrong! "
"No it isn't, but.. "
"No buts.. Tum kya keh rahe the mereko? "
"Haa, Sanskruti is acting wierd. Usse chipki raho and give every little information about her to me.. Ok?"
"Okay, but isn't this invasion of privacy? " Pooja doubted his actions.
"I am doing all this for Mumbai Teens and Sumedh. He loves her very much"

Sumedh was sitting on the swing sadly, looking at his bleeding hand. Tears rolled down his cheek. He felt as if his choice, his love was wrong.
"Sumedh"
He turned around to see Erica standing behind him. She came and sat beside him.
"I know what Sanskruti did was wrong. I saw she pushed you. But koi bhi larki yeh bevajah nahi karegi. Uske dil main zaroor kuch chal raha hai. Jo woh kisi ke saath share nahi kar pa rahi hai. She is herself hurt. " Erica said.
"I know. Bohot acche se janta hu usse main. I know something is going on in her head. But what? Main puchne gaya to she pushed me. "
"Bataigi, trust me, wo tujhe zaroor bataigi. If she loves you, she will share with you. Just give her some time. She needs some time.. " Erica replied.
Sumedh lowered his head.

It was time for the next meeting. Everyone was there. As usual Sanskruti was missing. Sumedh cleared his throat. "Sorry guys, Sanskruti.. "
"It's okay Sumu. Focus" Sourabh interrupted.
"Any news? "
"Umm, yes. Police will be coming today again and Shanaya uses only pink shades of lipstick. I even searched her makeup kit and she didn't lie. " Pooja replied
"So that means, there was a third person in the room. Female. And maybe Mallika was indulged into some kind of fights with her and her face rubbed against the wall which resulted in that lipstick stain" Paarth elaborated.
"Ho sakta hai. But we have to be more specific. And yes, hume yeh baatein Rahul Chopra ko batana hoga. " Sumedh suggested
Everyone agreed with him.
"But woh khoon and cigar! Andar se khirki kholna, sab bohot complicated ho raha hai! " Sourabh said.
"And yeh complications door ho jayenge if we know Mallika's whereabouts very well. Aur uske liye hume Harman ko pakarna hoga. " Pooja replied
Sourabh was trying to calm his anger. He was not ready to see HIS Pooja with that bastard Harman.
"Arre, Harman ki lya zaroorat hai! Mai hu na.. Us zandu balm ko acche se janta hun" Sumedh said.. Sourabh looked towards Sumedh with bright eyes. He has got a reason to check her. "Haa sumedh sahi bol raha hai. Harman ki koi zaroorat nahi. " He said.
"Shut up sakha. " Pooja retaliated.

There was a knock on the door. Sourabh opened it. Mr Rahul Chopra was standing.
"Kuch mila The Mumbai Teens ko? " He smirked.
"Haa sir, bohot kuch" Sourabh answered
Rahul's eyes widened. He was interested.
Sourabh showed him all the evidences, the blood analysis and the lipstick stain picture too.
"Sir, kisine kidnapper ko help kiya hai andar ghusne ke liye. And that must be from our college. " Paarth informed.
"Well done guys. I am impressed. But yaad rahe tum bhi mere suspect list main ho. Carry on with your work but be careful. " Rahul left the room.
"Hmm, ab kya? " Erica asked
"Ab next step.. " Paarth answered and looked at Sourabh and Sumedh.. The three boys probably understood what Paarth said. They had a plan.
Pooja and Erica looked at each other confusingly.
"Tum bhi naa! Hume batao ge yah aise hi eye lock karoge ek dusre ke saath! " Pooja shouted
"Ap tukur tukur mat dekhiye. Time aane par hum bata denge" Sumedh answered.
"Ufff" Erica slapped her head.

Sourabh was strolling in the resort garden trying to think about the missing link when he saw a scene. His anger crossed his limits! Pooja and Harman were sitting together on the swing. They both were discussing something. Sourabh quietly went closer to them. He wanted to hear what Pooja was saying to Harman. He hid behind a tree and listened carefully.
"Aww Harman you are really sweet. I like you so much" Pooja said to Harman.
"Sweet! Aww! Like! Ab baat like tak pahoch gayi! Haye mere fuuti kismat" Sourabh thought to himself. He heard more. Pooja was being a chocolate in front of Harman. She was talking very sweetly which gave Sourabh a headache! Finally not being able to bear the sight, poor Sourabh left for his room. He was sitting desertedly on his room couch remembering the incident that just happened. He heard a knock at the door.. He opened it.
"Sumedh? Tu kya kar raha hai? " Sourabh asked.
"Wo sab choro. Yeh dekho. " He said hurriedly and showed him a picture. The picture was clicked by Paarth last evening (I hope you remember). Sumedh suggested to print the pictures..
Sourabh looked at the picture carefully and then he was shocked. It was the picture of the room balcony. The balcony was covered by a curtain, behind which he could clearly see a shadow standing. A shadow of a girl.
"Oh my god! Parde ke peeche yeh larki kon hai.? " Sourabh surprisingly asked.
"Exactly. Aur next picture main dekhiye, parchayi gayab! " Sumedh showed him another picture of the same view and pointed out that the shadow had disappeared.
"Iska matlab hum jab waha the, tab woh kidnapper tab bhi waha mojud tha, aur phir bhag gayi! We should have checked the balcony first yaar! " Sourabh lamented.
" Hmm, but uss waqt everyone was so shocked. Thank god ki Paarth clicked these pictures. I was observing them and then saw this. "
Sourabh hugged him and said " I am proud of you my boy! Ab to confirmed hai ki kidnapper girl hi hai! "
"Thanks. Accha, agar woh tab waha thi then she knows that police is investigating the case. And she will be alert right? " Sumedh asked.
"Yes. Aur isi alertness ke wajah se she will keep all the records of what is going on here" Sourabh said sharply.
"And kabhi na kabhi to woh idhar ayegi na? " Sumedh said..
"Haa, hume bohot saavdhaan rehna hoga. But abhi ke liye we will follow our next step. "
"Okayy.. Vaise i saw Pooja and Harman together down.. They were behaving like couples. Majra kya hai? " Sumedh asked
"Kya? Couples! Main kuch der ke liye room main Kya aa gaya, yeh log apne ap ko couple samajh bethe! Ruk aj main yeh Harman ko nahi chodunga! Kaha hai wo log" Sourabh bursted out in anger. He stormed out of the room.
Sumedh laughed out loudly "ab Harman, tumhe to mahadev hi bachaye ab! "
But still Sumedh was worried with Sanskruti, who was not ready to meet any member of the Mumbai Teen.. What has happened to her? How will Sumedh know about her whereabouts?