Vivian's smart move

Sourabh, Pooja and Paarth was sitting in the front office pf the police station and was waiting for Vivian to call them. God knows what he was doing inside his room alone. Sourabh seemed tensed but Pooja consoled him. After a few minutes they were called.
Vivian was going through some old newspapers. Sourabh looked at them. And within a glance he could understand that these newspapers were about each and every drug case of Mussorie. Till date there have been 6 such cases. Where drugs were being traded in this place. Vivian offered them seats and he too sat down on his chair.. 
Sourabh explained the whole incident. That how each and every member of Mumbai Teens got a call from a female and how they were blackmailed. 
Vivian thought for a while. " Pure college main tum logo ki identity koi nahi janta tha. Am I right? "
"Hmm" Paarth nodded. 
"Aur ab bhi koi nahi janta hai? " 
"Nahi" Pooja replied. 
"Sivaay Mr Verma ke jo ab police observation main hai. Okay then. Do as I say. Reveal to everyone that you are the Mumbai Teens. Par yeh kaam main karunga. Kal subah. "
"What?! Tab to threats aur bhi badh jayenge!? And how can we break our policy.!? " Pooja retaliated. 
"Wait Pooja.. " Sourabh stopped her. "I think Vivian sir is right. Hume yeh risk lena hi hoga. " 
Vivian smirked at Sourabh. "Smart boy. " They both seemed to have made a silent conversation and a silent planning. "I want Sourabh alone in the room. " Pooja and Paarth looked at each other and then disheartenedly moved out of the room, leaving Sourabh and Vivian alone.

"Pata nahi, waha kya ho raha hoga.. " Erica said. Sumedh, Sanskruti and Erica were in the same room. Sanskruti was fast asleep due to the medicine she took. 
"Waise Sanskruti, tumhare kandho pe sir rak ke sote hue acchi lag rahi hai. " Erica taunted. 
"Erica.. Mera kandha yaha pe uske sir ki bojh tale tut raha hai.. And I don't want to disturb her. Kya pata, haat idhar se udhar kiya to uth jaye? "
"Believe me Or not, you love her. Tum usse beintehaan mohabbat karte ho. "
Sumedh looked at Erica with a pain and relief at the same time. Maybe he loves to hear about his love for Sanskruti but the betrayal is hard to forget. 
"Karta tha " Sumedh spoke softly, very cautious so that Sanskruti doesn't wake up. 
"Uuhun, " Erica nodded a no. " Karta hai. Saaf dikhta hai. Tu usse bohot pyaar karta hai. Aur woh bhi tujh se bohot pyar karti hai. I can feel it. I can see that love in both of your eyes. Sanskruti cares for you a lot.. She is hurt mentally even more than you are. Ek baar apne ap ko uske situation main rakh ke dekh. Be a bit more understanding. She did for a reason. Agar chahti to aur bhi zyada natak kar sakti, lekin usne aisa nahi kiya. She revealed the truth. Mar bhi khayi woh tere liye. Uski zaroorat kya thi ki woh tujhe sach bole. Maar khaye. Woh to paise leke bhaag ja sakti thi? Hai na? Par kyun usne sach bola? Kyun itni chot khane ke baad bhi wo tere liye tarpti hai. Kyun ki woh tujhse pyar karti hai.. 
Tears rolled down Sumedh's cheeks. He was speechless. Maybe he was touched too. He was developing a forgiving feeling towards Sanskruti. He wanted to start afresh..

"Uff! Yeh Suvi kya kar raha hai us vivian ke saath! Kamaal ka team hai! Sab log team members hai lekin priority sirf Sourabh Raaj Jain ko!? Kyun! " Pooja complained. She was walking rapidly around the room. Paarth ran behind her like a personal assistant and tried to pacify her, but ended up in getting beaten by Pooja due to his over pacification. Soon Vivian and Sourabh came out of the room. Vivian patted on Sourabh's back and told them to return. 
Sourabh brought Pooja and Paarth back. On their way to hotel he had to face an attack of relentless questions from Pooja and Paarth but avoided all of them.

Once Sourabh, Pooja and Paarth entered Sumedh's room where the three of them waited, he cleared all their queries. The team was happy with Vivian's decision and they also saluted Sourabh for his intellect. 
"Waah suvi bhai! Kya dimaag paya hai! " Sumedh commented. 
"Akhir boyfriend kiska hai? " Pooja interrupted and then gave out a hearty laugh while Sourabh gave a tight hug to her dream girl. 
"Haa ha" Sourabh patted his back. " But tumlog samajh gaye naa? Ki kya karna hai? "
"Ekdum.. Ek baar bata dala, to life jingalala. " Sumedh said. And everyone laughed except the sleeping beauty Sanskruti.

The next morning, again the whole college was panicky when Vivian and his team looked up at the hotel. Vivian ordered his men to arrange a student and faculty meeting. Everyone gathered at the garden including Sourabh, Sumedh, Paarth, Pooja, Erica and Sanskruti. 
"So, I want to announce to everyone. " Vivian shouted in his stout and strong mascular voice. "Ap boht jald ghar jaa payenge. Kyun main case ke solution ke bohot kareeb hun. And all thanks to the Mumbai teens. Unke help aur saboot ke bagair the police department kabhi drug trade ke depth tak nahi pohochti. Aur mallika ke baare mai bhi kuch bohot ajeeb baat pata chala hai. Jo Mumbai teens ke alawa kisiko nahi pata. Aur main unko sab ke saamne bulana chahta hun. " 
The teens appeared from the crowd and stood beside vivian. The crowd had varying expressions on their faces. Some were confused, some were indifferent and some were happy to know about them. 
Vivian hugged the members of the team and announced. "Inke paas saare duplicate proofs hai aur rahenge. Tab tak, jab tak case end nahi ho jata. " Vivian looked at Sourabh and winked care freely, who nodded his head. 
"What a smart move" Sourabh thought to himself.