Mumbai Police arrives

Sumedh's head was dizzy with confusion. He felt like he had mixed up the real and imagined. He didn't know what to do! He decided to keep the things within him. 
"No, it's not the right time." He thought. They both needed some time. Sumedh needed time to trust Sanskruti and Sanskruti needed time for winning his trust.

Next day, there was a turmoil in the hotel. Mumbai Police had arrived, along with Mallika's parents and the press. The press were making the students mad with their tricky and controversial questions. Sourabh and other members of Mumbai Teens were not spared too. They had to face the wrath of press and Mumbai police. Mr Rahul Chopra accompanied the Mumbai department and he was the one who informed them about Mumbai Teens. Hence the police suspected the teens the most. They were taken to an interrogative room and were questioned individually. They started with Paarth.

"Naav Kay ahe?" One of the inspector asked.
"Paarth Samthaan." 
"hmm, Bara shauk hai detectivity karne ka? License hai? id hai? "
"Ji nahi" He replied, only to get insulted.
"Accha! janaab detective banne chale the! Chal hum tereko sab duty se chuttti dete hai! Koi zaroorat nahi hai investigate karne ka!"
"Sir, we are very near, we got to know manny things..." Paarth was interrupted.
"Shaana ban raha hai? Hain? Humko sikhayega?" The inspector shouted. "HUMKO SIKHAYEGA!" This time even louder whick made Paarth a bit nervous but soon he gained his confidence.
"Sikha nahi rahe hai sir, Bata rahe hai..Apke liye useful hoga." Paarth, who was now angry replied arrogantly. He saw a hand held up just above his face. The inspector was going to slap him for his odacity but was stopped by someone. He looked stout and hardy. Paarth observed very carefully his attire, behaviour. He had three stars in his shoulders. Paarth understood that he was the director general of police and thus occupied the highest rank. He wore shades which made him look sharper and cleaner. The stubble beard made him look more attractive. In one word he can be acclaimed as the hero officer. 
"Pata nahi hai kya? Aise kisipe bhi haath nahi utha sakte tum?" He warned.
"Sorry sir." The inspector begged. He was very scared.
"No you are not! Leave. Iss case ke liye aur bhi officers hai, Apko chutti chahiye shayad..You can leave your resignation letter tomorrow on my desk." The man said in his deep voice. 
"Sir, i am.."
"Leave, ap se baad main baat karenge." 
The inspector left the room, leaving Paarth and the man alone. 
This was the time when he opened his shades and his blue eyes with long lashes got exposed. This added to his handsomeness. His perfect jaw line was the most attractive thing. He was a man with magnetic personality. "Don't worry. I am not going to eat you up." He replied calmly yet seriously. 
"Thank you sir. I am Paarth Samthaan."
"I am.." 
"Vivian Desena, Director general of police." Paarth completed his sentence. "Nice to meet you sir."
"Sharp boy. Mera kandhe pe stars dekh ke mera rank jaan ne wale, You know quite about our ranks." Vivian replied. He was impressed. "You may leave now, baad me bulaunga, Call your head." 
Paarth left,while Sourabh entered the room.

Vivian looked at Sourabh and observed his way of walking. He understood that Sourabh was not at all nervous and confident enough to talk to him. 
"Naam." Vivian asked seriously.
"Sourabh Raaj Jain."
"Kaam.." 
"3rd year student, head of Mumbai Teens and a bookworm, nerdy topper." Sourabh replied quite confidently.
"Darr nahi lag raha humse? Tum aise odacity and confidence le kar Mumbai Police se baat kar rahe ho." Vivian leaned towards Sourabh and matched his eye with Sourabh's giving him an intensely furious look. But to his surprise, instead of getting scared Sourabh offered a sweet smile. 
"Ap police ho, woh bhi Mumbai Police. You have gained a position of my respect, not my fear sir. Aur hum agar galat nahi hai, then why to fear? Mujhe Mumbai Police par poora vishwaas hai, They won't arrest innocents." Sourabh replied. Vivian smiled back. 
"Mumbai teens banane ka wajah." He asked.
Sourabh replied confidently " Sir I am interested in crime investigation and solving cases. and I was in search of some extraordinarily wise students jinke saath hum college ke minor problems solve kar sakte hai. So this group." 
"College minor problems and murder plus kidnap are not the same thing, I hope you know that. So please stay of this." Vivian's tone was harsh. 
"I know sir, But ek baar aap humare conclusions sun lijiye. You are intelligent and you will truly understand sir. And uske baad agar apko lage ki hum apna investigation band kar de then we will abide by your descision." Sourabh proposed.
"No need. Hum khud conclusions nikal lenge. All you have to do is, COOPERATE. Leave and call the other boy." Vivian ordered.

Sumedh entered the room, again with confidence. 
"Name." Vivian, who was approximately 6 ft tall looked down at Sumedh who was not that tall. 
"Sumedh Mudgalkar, 1st year."
"Extra bolte ho." Vivian replied. 
"Ap to vaise bhi baad main puchne hi wale the." Sumedh spoke softly.
"Not in your case, tumhara height dekh kar pata chal raha hai." Vivian controlled his comic timings and proceeded with his interrogations. " Why Mumbai Teens?"
" Because of my abillities. The proper answer." 
"Tumlog hatke jawab dete ho!" Vivian replied,he was busy chewing some mint and roaming around the room. 
"Kaam bhi hatke karte hai sir. Bas ap sun lete to." Sumedh urged.
"Leave and call one of the girls." Vivian interrupted Sumedh.

Pooja entered the room. She looked at Vivian and thought to herself "Banda hansome hai yaar...Uggh! What am I thinking! Focus dude!" She sat.
"Name madam!" Vivian asked Pooja without looking at her.
"Pooja Sharma."
"Kaam"
"3rd year, collegemate of Suvi, umm sorry, Sourabh and member of Mumbai teens as you know sir." 
"Confident girl, but Sourabh ko Suvi? Why Mumbai teens?" 
" Sourabh thought I was elligible for the responsibillity." pooja replied.
"Ek fuddu sa team, aur uski responsibilities." Vivian taunted and smiled to himself. This comment angered Pooja.
"Excuse me sir, Ap ke liye yeh team Fuddu ho sakta hai, but this is our aspirations and our dream. Ap ke liye na sahi, but hum college ke liye superheroes kehlate hai and yes sir naam chota ho sakta hai but kaam humne bare bare kiye hai. College ke minor problems bhi solve kiye hai, as well as major drugs and rape related problems bhi, Varna iss sab ko leke bhi ap hi logo ko extra investigate karna padta. Do you have any more questions?" 
Vivian didn't expect this answer from a girl. He was surprised with teen's confidence and level of dedication towards the group. He was impressed. " No. Leave and call the other two girls." 
"Sorry sir, There is only one member left. The other girl is not a member anymore, and she is critically injured." 
"injured? Kaise?" Vivian asked
"Accident boli woh." Pooja replied.
" Room main hai?" 
"Yes sir."
"Hmm, ok leave and call the last girl."

"Name?"
"Erica Fernandez." 
" Why Mumbai teens?" 
"For forensic support. I am good at lab work."
"Leave." Vivian ordered. 
Vivian Desena, director general of police. He has successfully investigated more than 500 cases till now, won 8 gallantry awards and 13 medals for meritorious services. His killer looks and intelligence are the talking points of the police department. This 31 year old guy is really talented. Everyone fears him, but he likes them who don't fear him. Hence Vivian is impressed by The Mumbai Teens.

Vivian was alone in the room, thinking about the group. He was impressed with Everyone's answer. Especially Sourabh and Pooja's. Paarth's observation also impressed him. Sumedh's self confidence made him awe. "They have high potential." He thought to himself. "Unke conclusions are important for the case and I have to hear it up. But not now. Officially I am not allowed to take help from them, but off duty to kar hi sakta hun." He thought. "But yes, i will not allow them to investigate any further."

"Ab kya?" Sumedh asked Sourabh. 
"Ab pura Vivian sir ke upar depend karta hai. Agar woh chahe to hume boycott kar sakte hai, aur agar woh chahe to hum unhe support bhi kar sakte hai." Sourabh replied,
"But chances hai boycott karne ka." Paarth warned.
"Hmm." Pooja nodded. Sumedh has made up his mind. 
"Suvi bhai, apse urgent baat karni hai." Sumedh urged. "Aur tumse bhi Paarth. Please mere kamre main chaliye." The three boys went to Sumedh's room.

Though Sourabh and his friends won Vivian Desena's heart, will they be able to win his trust and support too? Stay tuned to know what happens next.