Tension arises

Paarth and Sourabh went along with Sumedh to his room, while Pooja and erica waited outside the hotel Restaurant, which was used as the interrogative room by the Mumbai police . They stood and watched the students of St. Louis going in and out of the room, Nervousness visible on their faces. Sometimes Vivian Desena also came out of the room to attend calls. Vivian was a very hard guy to get impressed. He will not allow them to investigate for sure.

"Kya hai bol." Sourabh asked Sumedh.
"Bhai, Sanskruti revealed everything about her." Sumedh answered and explained every single details that she had said to Sumedh carefully, not missing any one of the details. This left Paarth and Sourabh stunned and thoughtful.
"Ab yeh question arises, that what Sanskruti is telling, woh sab kya sach hai ya fir.." Paarth spoke. 
"Wahi to, Sumedh? Are you gonna trust her this soon?" Sourabh asked.
"No bhai. Never ever again I will make this mistake again." Sumedh spoke adamantly and furiously. 
"But yeh sab sach bhi to ho sakta hai? I knew Verma was a bastard. But maybe he is innocent in this case?" Paarth said. But Sumedh and Sourabh were doubtful. Sourabh thought for a while. He didn't utter a word.
"But yeh bhi ho sakta hai, ki Verma ne yeh sab Sanskruti se bulwaya hai, so that he is proved innocent?" Sumedh pointed out. "We know how powerful he is. Agar woh chahe to woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Aur sanskruti..She is cheap. Paiso ke liye woh larki kuch bhi karegi.."
"Sumedh, please, aise conditions tumhare hote na, then you would have known." Paarth defended Sanskruti which infuriated Sumedh.
"Aise conditions mere bhi the Paarth! I didn't lose my conscience! Mehnat kar ke mene bhi paise jode hai! Kaise khata hun, Koi nahi puchta. Anaath hu, but am not weak! Alright? And mind you Paarth! Don't ever dare to compare me with Sanskruti, neither defend her in front of me.Agar itna pyar aa raha hai na, jao uske god main jakar so jao!" Sumedh shouted at Paarth.
"SUMEDH!" An angry Paarth was going to slap Sumedh but was stopped by Sourabh.
"Kya kar rahe ho tum dono! Pagal ho gaye ho kya! Sanskruti ke liye lar rahe ho! That is what she wants..She wants to break Mumbai Teens and that is what she is paid for! Aur tum use successful karwana chahte ho kya? Are you guys mad! And Sumedh, Never think yourself to be an orphan! We are your family. OK?"
"Hmm." Sumedh replied eerily. 
"Paarth and Sumedh, ek dusre se maafi mango! ABHI! ISI WAQT!" Sourabh ordered.
They both apologized each other and hugged at the next moment. Sorted.

"Uggh! These boys! never include us in their so called "SECRET" discussions!" Pooja complained.
"Yes, but ab kya kar sakte hai, they are best of friends, hum unka bond nahi tod sakte hai na di." Erica replied.
"todni bhi nahi hai! But i want to hear what they are discussing. DAMN! Pooja said, but she stopped midway as both the girls saw Vivian approaching them. They became conscious and the only thought that was going in their mind was what he would say..
"Listen," Vivian spoke in his intense and unbotheredly serious tone. " Tell your group that you are not allowed to investigate the case anyomore. Acche se do baatein karli, iska matlab yeh nahi that I will allow you to according to your will. Aur agar mere orders ko unsuna kar diya na, Then mind it I am good at giving 3rd degree treatment too, and encounter will come as bonus." as Vivian said this he took his Glock 22 revolver in his hand, indicating how dangerous he can be. After Vivian left, Erica slapped her head and looked at Pooja!
"How arrogent! Humare conclusions to sunenge nahi aur encounter ki baat kar rahe hai!" Pooja made a face. But at the next moment, she got tensed. Sourabh would never listen to her neither he would drop the case..And Vivian comes to know about this odacity, he would surely kill the entire group.!

"Now what?" Paarth asked.
"Fake it, Sumedh fake it as if you have believed Sanskruti." Sourabh suggested.
"She is a good mind reader and she can read my face and my brain very well! She will know that i am faking it!" Sumedh replied,.
"And you are a tremendous actor! You can do it." Sourabh motivated.
"No bhai, I am not Sanskruti. I am Sumedh. I cannot act fake. Neither i can use anyone. Sorry. Mujh se nahi hoga." Sumedh lamented.
"You know what Sumedh? I am proud of you." Sourabh smiled and gave him a hug. " You are truly a boy with golden heart."
" Just give me some time, Sumedh. Main tereko bol dunga kya karneka?" Paarth spoke. 
"As you wish, advicer." Sumedh gave a mild salute while they heard a bang on the door.
"Uhh, Itni zor se keval Pooja hi knock kar sakti hai.." Sourabh informed. And he was right. It was Pooja and Erica. But they were seriously tensed. 
"Agar tumhare secret talks ho gaye ho to i want to inform you, that we strictly forbidden to investigate the matter anymore." Pooja spoke.
"Kisne bola?' Sumedh interrupted.
"Vivian. Erica spoke. "Humlog ko dhamkee deke gaya hai, ki if we dont listen to his orders, hum 3rd degree ya phir encounter kar denge."
"Gibberish." Sourabh spoke.
"Shut up Suvi, you know he can do this! Especially to you." Pooja was furious. She didn't want Sourabh to get a 3rd degree neither she wanted the Mumbai Teens to get banned. "We are not investigating the case and that is final.." 
"But.."
"No but Sumedh! Your lives and respect are far more important than this investigation. And i am not asking you all to stop investigation for the rest of the life. Let us just leave it upto Mumbai Polica na..they will solve it. We can solve the next case." Pooja insisted.
"There will be no nexts Pooja.." Sourabh tried to convince her." We will be finished man! Try to understand, this is an oppurtunity, to fulfill our dreams!"
" No Sourabh, I wont let you do this. If I am your friend, you have to listen to me. Do this for me Sourabh..Or else I will break all the relations with you. Do you want that to happen?" pooja blackmailed,
"I don't believe this! This is you Pooja!" Sourabh vented his anger out. "POOJA SHARMA, the so called Mahakaali, the so called Draupadi! With this courage! I didn't expect this from you! You are sick!
"Yes I am..Agar baat mujhpe hoti to main kuch nahi kehti..Baat tumpe hai, Sumedh, Paarth aur Erica ke future ki hai! I cant let them fall in any danger. And yes Draupadi hu na, Tremendous self respect hai mujhmain. Insulted hone ke baad main kuch nahi karungi..Aur tumhe meri kasam.Tum bhi yeh case chordoge. Is that crystal clear." Pooja gave Sourabh a fierce look.
"I will never forgive you for this. STAY OUT OF MY LIFE POOJA SHARMA.." Sourabh stormed out of the room, followed by Paarth and Erica. They needed to pacify Sourabh. Sumedh and Pooja were left alone. But this time Sumedh didn't utter a word, neither he matched his eye with that of Pooja's. He knew what she did was correct in a way and her intentions were not wrong. Pooja did all these for their good. But Sumedh thought about Sourabh too. Sourabh was hurt. Pooja left the room.

Sumedh went to Sanskruti's room. Sanskruti was lying on the bed and reading a book. He knew that she would forget to take her medicines on time. Sumedh sat beside her and gave her the medicines. Sanskruti was about to tell Sumedh something but he turned back. Sanskruti lowered her eyes. She was dying of shame and guilt. 
"Kamiyabi mubarakho.." Sumedh said.
"Sorry?" Sanskruti looked puzzled.
"What sorry? I said kamiyabi mubarakho. You are successful now..Hai na" Sumedh spoke these words very harshly and ruthlessly. "Tumhare wajah se aj mera aur Paarth ka jhagda hua, Sourabh bhai aur Pooja di ka jhagda hua and guess what?! Thecase is over. We are not investigating it anymore! Only because of you!
"What! How!? tumlog itne acche dost ho. NO Sumedh, this can't happen. You all are team and you cant step back like this. Tumhe investigate karna hoga. Aur zaroorat pade to main jaungi Sourabh and Pooja di ko convince karne.."
"SHUT UP!" Sumedh interrupted. "Jhooti humdardi ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..OKAY? Tum mere saamne zinda baithi ho na? Yahi tumhari khush kismati hai.Varna tumhare karm, tum he le doobti."
"par tumhar karmo ne bacha liya Sumedh." Sanskruti spoke emotionally and softly.
"Uss bat ka afsos hai mujhe." Sumedh left the room leaving her alone, Sanskruti cried.

Paarth and Erica were alone in a room. Paarth was disturbed. Erica sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulders. Paarth held her tightly.
"Kyun Erica, KYun acche kaam karte waqt hi itni saare badhayein ati hai!" Paarth asked hopelessly.
"Kyun hum AACCHE kaam kar rahe hai Paarth. And acchai is itself very difficult. Isiliye to Burai itni badh gayi hai." Erica consoled. She dragged her hands over Paarth's face and then he held his hands tightly. "Everything will be alright. Pooja di knows how to pacify Sourabh bhai and he will undestand soon. Don't worry. And yes Mallika will get justice too."
"I so damn need a stressbuster man!" Paarth lamented. Erica left a peck on his juice pinky lips.
"Hua stress bust?" Erica smiled. 
"Umm, thodi der aur karte to.." Paarth replied, Erica kept on leaving 2-3 pecks untill these peckes turned out to be a hardcore steamy smooch between the couples.

Sourabh was sitting alone on his bed. Pooja knocked on the door. Sourabh took no time to understand that it was Pooja who was knocking at the door. "Chali jao POOJA SHARMA. I don't want to talk to you."
"Darwaza to khol de, khadi hu kabse iddhar." Pooja shouted from outside.
"Nahi kholunga, agar tu nahi chahti ki main tujhe chad se neeche phek du, to chali ja iddhar se." Sourabh shouted back.
"haa to phek na! Woh mere liye bohot kam saza hai, but its more painful when you are not talking to me yaa! Open the doo!" 
"Sab kuch ter marzi se nahi chalta Pooja, I will not open the door. Leave. Aur haa, i am giving you a hard punishment. I am not talking to you. LEAVE! Sourabh remained adamant.
Pooja with no other option left, had to leave. But she wanted to pacify her love! BUt How? She thought. "Yes! I Know! Harman! Harman singh ! You are good weapon dude! I am coming!" Pooja set out to meet Harman.
Will this be the end of investigation? OR something else will happen in their lives. How will POoja pacify Sourabh?