The Teens get acclaimed

Paarth and Erica were sitting on a rock. They saw the beautiful sunrise together and cherished the moment of love they had just a few moments ago. It was then when they could hear the police sirens and the very next moment, 7 police vans stopped in front of them. Paarth and Erica stood up.. Vivian appeared in front of them. And very soon the whole team of 7 police officers occupied the place. They found the goons in a fainted positions, and the heap of illegal weapons they were carrying. Rahul Chopra was also there. 
"Sir, lagta to hai ki itne saare weapons legal nahi hai" One of officers reported to Vivian who was examining the adjoining places of the factories. 
"Hmm. 2 officers yaha ruke.. Aur baki andar jayenge.. Paarth, elaborate the incident"
"Yes sir. " Paarth narrated the whole story to Vivian. 
"Very good! Come let's go in"
Vivian, Paarth and Erica entered the factory followed by the team..

They were awestruck when they found the whole factory covered with Cocaine and other drugs. Sourabh, Sumedh, Pooja and Sanskruti turn by turn elaborated the whole incident of discovering them. Sanskruti showed Vivian the video clips which she recorded while the others we're discovering the drugs. The first thing that Vivian did was to seal the place and call the forensic department to examine the place. The officers immediately got busy in collecting the samples, and taking photos. Sanskruti handed the property papers to Vivian.. 
"Sir, I think this might be of a great help to you. " She said. 
"It certainly is.. You guys have done a splendid and a commendable job! Today I don't regret recruiting you all. Mumbai Police would not have been able to do these things without you all. " Vivian applauded.. 
"Thank you sir. But I don't think, yeh sab drugs ki karwayi sirf yaha hoti hai, I think they have a network" Sourabh informed. 
"They surely have. Tumlog ab hotel jao. Freshen up. Baad main tumlogo ko police station bulaya jayega.. Statement ke liye. I will look into the rest of the matter"
The teens left the place. Vivian closely examined the property papers, while the forensic department examined the drugs and the other officers searched the place thoroughly.. The factory was owned by some "Balwinder Singh". Vivian dialed a number and called someone up. 
" Hello, Jagjeet? "
"Yes" Voice came. 
"I want the ward map of Mussorie and every resident's name here. Aur sun, iss Balwinder Singh nam ka ek insan hai, iske baare main pata kar. "
He hanged the phone 
Vivian summoned one of the officers and instructed them to keep a close observation on the goons. "Hospital le ja, unke blood reports nikal and if anyone comes in his senses interrogate him, and after that arrest all of them. "

Sourabh, Sumedh, Pooja and Sanskruti entered Sourabh's room. 
"Paarth kaha hai? " Sumedh asked. 
"Erica ki injury ko dress karne gaya hai uske kamre mai. " Sanskruti replied. 
"Oo." Pooja said. 
"Chalo ab sab niklo, baad main baat karenge, let me sleep! The whole night! Tum log bhi so jao! " Sourabh said 
"Aur Vivian ji bulaya to? " Sumedh asked. 
"Tab dekha jayega, ab to sone de mere baap!! Nikal" Soruabh replied
"Ok guys, good morning and good night ek saath! I am going to sleep now. Bye" Pooja left the room followed by others in their respective rooms leaving Sourabh alone. 
"Yeh Balwinder Singh naam bohot suna suna lag raha hai! " Sourabh thought.

Evening 5: 00 PM, Vivian sat on his chair in the police station. Jagjeet enter the room. 
"Bol, kya pata chala? "
"Ye lijiye sirji, yeh ward map Aur yeh ward ke har resident ke logo ka nam" He replied. 
"Good, aur ek kaam diya tha. " Vivan asked. 
"Sir, Maine pata kiya, Balwinder Singh nam ka do log hai iss Mussorie main. Ek to itna gareeb hai ki puchiye mat, station ke saamne ka cafeteria ka waiter hai. Aur ek hai, lekin uska to 8 saal pehle death hogaya hai. Uske naam ka death certificate bhi issued hai. "
"Yeh nahi ho sakta, something is wrong somewhere. " Vivian replied confidently though non chalantly. 
"Pehle wale ka address de. " Vivian took the address from Jagjeet, who was the Mussorie spy of Vivian Dsena. Vivian had a spy system almost everywhere he is posted.

Vivian knocked on the door. He was standing in front of a not so luxurious house, though a bit thatched. A dark, tall man opened the door. 
"Ji? "
"Mumbai police" Vivian showed his identity card. The man swallowed his saliva first and then he panicked. 
"Kya hua hai sirji, Maine kuch nahi kiya! "
"Maine bola, apne kuch kiya? Apka nam? "
"Ji, Balwinder Samsher Singh"
"Punjabi, hoke yaha kyun? "
"Family bohot pehle Punjab main rehte the, lekin baad woh log yaha aa gaye kaam ke liye, tab se hum yahi hai. " He replied
"Apke naam ka ek factory hai. Ap jante hai uske baare main? "
"Factory?! " The man looked puzzled! "Sirji, twodna dimag thik hai? Agar factory kharidne ka aukat hoti to menu idhar rehne naal ki zarurat pehnda! "
"Hmm" Vivian thought for a while "thank you for co-operating" He left 
Vivian called Jagjeet. 
"Hello, mara hua ka death certificate konse hospital ka hai?... Ok" He hanged the call.

Moonflower hotel: The teens assembled at Sumedh 's room. They discussed about the previous night, about the cocaine and about beating the goons. 
"Arre, Pooja di ko kal dekhke pata chala kyun college Mahakaal bulate hai! " Sumedh said. 
"Haa! Baba re main bhi dar gaya tha! " Paarth supported 
"Chup karo sab" Pooja felt a bit awkward. 
Sourabh was silent. 
"Kya hua suvi bhai? " Erica asked. 
"Nahi, bas yeh yaad karne ki koshish kar raha hu, ko Balwinder Singh nam kaha suna hai! " Sourabh replied. 
"Maine to pehli baar suni" Pooja said, supported by Erica and Paarth and Sanskruti.. But Sumedh too felt that he heard the name before. "Mujhe bhi yeb naam suna hua lag raha hai! " 
"Haina!?? " Sourabh confirmed.

"Ye lo, firse detective ban gaya yeh to!! " Pooja taunted. "Yaar kabhi to case ko choro! "
"Woh mere sub conscious mind main aa gaya hai Pooja, nahi chor sakta! "

Vivian reached MSJD Hospital pf Mussorie from where Balwinder Singh no 2, dead certificate was issued. He consulted the dead issue doctor to find the records
"Sir, hum jo jo dead certificate issue karte hai sabke records rakhte hai date time name everything. but yeh Balwinder Singh naam ka koi death certificate issue nahi hua. "
"Lekin information hai humare paas. Kya aisa ho sakta hai ki death certificate illegally issue kiya gaya hai? ""
"Ho sakta hai, agar patient mara hi nahi ho to, but in the case yeh to crime hai. "
"Yaani koi individual doctor yeh kar sakta hai. "
"Ji hai, lekin hua kya hai sir? "
"Not your concern. "
Vivian left the place. He was sure, that Balwinder was alive.

"Yaad agaya! " Sourabh exclaimed! 
"Kya? "
"Balwinder Singh kaha suna hai! "
"Kaha? " Pooja asked. 
"Woh... No.. Kya! Sach main! This can't happen! " Sourabh looked puzzled. 
"Lekin hua kya? " Everyone else asked. 
"I am going to meet Vivian Sir. " Sourabh replied. He stormed out of the room. Everyone else were puzzled. 
"Kya kare hum iska! " Pooja lamented