Back to Mumbai

The platform was crowded with teenager students who were jostling here and there, finding their family members.. Finally the students of St. Louis reached Mumbai! Their beautiful 5 days' trip was extended to a 11 days of useless trip. And the family members of the students we're meeting them as if an eternity has passed! Cranky mothers, tensed fathers, irritating siblings and incessant phone calls.. Which the students faced! And the most irritating statement of the mothers: "hayee! Kitna patla ho gaya hai mera beta! "
Like why man! They have gone to Mussorie not Mars! Please do speak rationally! And the next arrow ready to be shot by fathers: "bola tha mat jao, baap ki baat nahi manoge to aisa hi hoga.. "
But this feeling is like heaven.. When you have someone in your life who cares for you, who scolds you when you are wrong, who emcourages you in your good, and takes you to the right path.. They are your parents! Some people do not experience this.. Sumedh and Sourabh are two of them. Sumedh as I mentioned was an orphan and Sourabh's family lived abroad.. Pooja 's elder sister came to pick her up and Sanskriti had to go to her house to see her bed ridden mother and unavailable father. But Paarth had both of his parents who came to receive him.. To his agony. 
The teens were standing together, one last mini meeting for now.. 
"So! Finally Mumbai! " Erica exclaimed.. 
"I was actually irritated with the chilly weather there" Paarth said.. 
"But the fun part is, our wish came true! " Sourabh said. 
"Which wish? " Pooja asked
"Aarree, gauri! Bhul gayi? It was our last trip and we wanted to be adventurous! Right? " He replied. 
"Oh yes! Yeh to adventurous to the infinity that" Sumedh replied and everyone gave a hearty laugh. 
"Main kal college nahi ayungi! " Sanskruti informed. 
"Hum main se koi nahi ane wala!! " Everyone replied. 
And soon after everyone dispersed bidding goodbye to each other..

Sourabh finally reached home. He took a cool shower and sat on his couch in his living room with a cup of coffee. He switched on the TV, and changed to a news channel! 
BREAKING NEWS: GANG OF DRUG SMUGGLERS ARRESTED IN MUSSORIE, HEAD BEING BALWINDER SINGH AND ANANTH VERMA.. 
Sourabh carefully observed the news when his door bell rang. He opened the door to find a man In a courier uniform standing in front of him. 
"Yes" Sourabh said
"Sir parcel.. "
The man handed over a medium sized box and an envelope and asked for a leave. 
After dismissing him Sourabh opened the parcel to find an alpino box, and a beautiful leather bag.. He then opened the envelope. There was an invitation card by Mumbai police inviting him to attend a seminar which is to be held in Versova.. He smiled.. And his phone rang. 
"Hello"
"Conference call" Pooja replied
"Bhai, invitation aya hai, Mumbai Police se. " Sumedh said
"Ha mujhe bhi" Sourabh said
"Jana hai ya nahi? "
"Kal hai na? " Sanskruti said 
"Of course! " Sourabh informed
"Accha koi news dekha raha hai? " Paarth asked
"Awaz sunai nahi de raha piche? " Erica replied.. Everybody was watching the news and the reporters's voice from the TV echoed behind. 
"Mumbai teens ko invitation mila by Mumbai Police! " Erica triumphed.. 
"Haa lekin.. Parth hesitated.. " Maa baba, jane nahi de rahe.. "
"Again tumhara family issue! " Sumedh sighed
Paarth too lamented
"Main milne aa rahi hun," Erica said
"Mujhse? "
"Haat pagle, tere ma baap se. " 
And the phone cut..

Paarth sat on the chair, solving the rubix cube when Ercia blasted into the house! 
"Uncle Aunty!! " She shouted.. Paarth's parents came out running and the nervous chap started having hiccups. 
"Kaun ho tum? " Mr Samthaan asked. 
"Apke bahu! " Saying this Erica glared at Paarth for not informing his parents about her. Paarth looked down in guilt. 
"Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho! "
"Uncle, main erica fernandez. Apke bete ne mujhe shadi ke liye propose kiya hai. "
"Yeh sab karne hi to jata hai nawabzaade college "
"Bas uncle! Ap conservative hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki Apke soch se yeh duniya chalege! Apne news dekha hai? Mumbai teens ka naam sab jagah zubani hai! Mumbai police se invitation aya hai seminar attend karne ke liye! Yeh respect apko aur koi de pata! Pura college proud hal humpar! Jab ap ghar se niklenge sab kahenge woh dekho Paarth Samthaan ke pitaji ja rahe hai! Usse apko garv nahi hoga? Aur agar phirbhi apko uske theoretical marks ki pari hai, then you don't deserve to be his father.. " Erica said
Mr Samthaan 's face reddened in shame and guilt. 
Erica continued.. "Scholarship mila hai isko Uncle! Padhai main he is fabulous! Itna intelligent larka aplo nahi milega! Ek baar Apke narrow mindedness se bahar aake, uski potential to dekhiye! "
"Bas, aur kitna sunaogi? Mr Samthaan replied " Mana ki galti hui hai humse. Hum isko college jaane ki permission dete hai aur uss teen mumbai operate karne le liye bhi permission deta hun" He rolled his eyes. "Khush? Khepchurious bahuraani. "
Erica smiled and touched his feet to gain his blessings. 
"Khush raho" He blessed. 
Paarth's problem solved..

So now everything is going to be well, let's see what happens in the seminar next day.. Stay tuned..