Sourabh's insecurity

Couple ban gaye! itni jurrat uss Harman ka! Main dekhta hun kaise bachta hai aj!" Sourabh stormed out of the room leaving Sumedh behind. He was clearly in a tandav mood! He could not see His Pooja with any Harman. Sumedh was laughing initially, but then his laugh wiped away as soon as he remembered his Sanskruti. He has to talk to her at any cost. Sumedh too left the room. Paarth was sitting beside Erica on the swing. Erica was missing spending time with her love. They both were spending some quality time.

"Pooja, Poojaaaaa" Sourabh howled at the reception. As per his knowledge they should be at the reception. He saw Pooja dropping Harman in front of the elevator. Sourabh rushed towards Pooja, held her hands and pulled her to a side. Harman saw the scene and doubtfully left the sight.
"Kya hua sakha?! What the hell are you thinking to do!" Pooja questioned Sourabh angrily.
"Main, main kya kar raha! tu kya kar rahi hain! pagal hai kya tu! Couple banne ja rahi thi! Aur woh bhi uss Harman ke saath!"
"Couple! Aur main?Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? I am trying to befriend him. Aur tujhe pata hai na! Leave me! varna tera haath tod dungi main" Pooja threatened Sourabh. He immediately left her hand and returned back to his room. Sourabh had insecurities growing within him. He was jealous of Harman. He tried to pacify himself. "Pooja sirf dhong kar rahi hai. Natak hai woh. Aur yeh sab mere liye hi to kar rahi hai! I shouldn't react like this." He thought to himself.

"Sanskruti, open the door!" Sumedh knocked on Sanskruti's door.
Sanskruti opened the door. She hid her tears. Sumedh raised his eyebrows to express his suprise. "Today you have to tell me! Kya, hua kya hai tujhe! Kyun itni wierd behave kar rahi hai! Agar Mumbai Teens main nahi interest teri, to kyun join ki tu! See Sanskruti, Sourabh bhai has taken you under my recommendations, I thought you were appropriate for this responsibility. But no! Agar hume help nahi kar sakti to atleast humare kaam main baadha mat daalo! Tumhare tension main focus nahi kar paa raha hun. Aur tum.."

"Kya zaroorat hai focus karne ki?" Sanskruti interrupted 

"Matlab?"

"Matlab yeh, ki hum Mussorie aye hai to enjoy. Hum yaha aye hai to spend quality time with you. Aur yaha bhi ek bakwaas sa case mil gaya tumlogoko! Police apna kaam kar raha hai na? To tum logo ko yeh matter dekhne ki kya zaroorat hai! Why cant we enjoy the trip! "

"Bakwaas band karo Sanskruti! Tumhe pata bhi hai tum kya keh rahi ho? Tumhe to excited hone chahiye! yeh tumhara pehla case hai, You should be interested the most. Tum ek accha kaam karne jaa rahi ho and you should be grateful for that!" Sumedh was frustrated with Sanskruti's attitude. 

"Tel lene gaya gratefulness! Mujhe nahi karni investigation, nahi banna Mumbai Teens ka member. Sumedh, try to understand. Tum bhi chor do yeh group." Sanskruti tried to hold Sumedh's face and bring him closer but he pushed her back. Sumedh's eyes revealed disbelief, heartbreak, rage, confusion and what not. The world felt vague to him. HIS Sanskruti, who once called him a superhero for being a member of the group, was convincing him to leave it. He could not believe his ears. He was angry on Sanskruti but more on himself for trusting her. 

"You are sick Sanskruti! I cant believe this is You! Jis group ko main apne jaan se zyada chahta hun, tum aj mujhe uss Mumbai Teens ko chorne ki liye keh rahe ho! Tum nahi rehna chahti to FINE. YOU ARE FIRED!  Chale jao group se. But main yeh group ko kabhi nahi chorunga. Dusro ke feelings ki kadar hai mujhe, I am not a playboy like you. Kya socha tha aur tum kaise nikli!" He vent his frustration out.

"Sumedh.." Sanskruti tried to say something but was stopped by Sumedh.

"Shut up. Go hell with your problems and go hell with you. I am first a member of THE MUMBAI TEENS and then your friend...Actually was your friend. It's over Sanskruti. IT IS OVER!" Sumedh stormed out of her room leaving her in tears. Sanskruti broke down completely. Many thoughts were going on within her mind. She was petrified. She had so many things to say yet nothing to say. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She kept looking at the wall blankly. Her Sumedh has misunderstood her. She had no one else to explain her behaviour..