The story begins

Last night was bliss. The bonfire got the boys and girls so close. It was so cozy and romantic. Sourabh and Pooja both enjoyed each other's company. They wanted to speak their heart out. They wanted to propose each other. But...that but came between. But Sourabh will remove that "BUT" from his way soon and make Pooja his forever.
On the other hand, Paarth and Erica are lost in love. They just cannot spend time without each other. Paarth proposed Erica last night in front of everyone and Erica said YES. So they are officially a couple now. Everyone congratulated them for their new committed life

The students spent their morning by sight seeing. Paarth and Erica were the most excited. This trip gifted them each other.
"Kyun Bhai, teri bhi lag gayi na?"Sumedh said which made Paarth smile.
"Yes.."
Sanskruti and Sumedh spent the whole morning together. They were in love with each other's company. Sourabh was observing his one committed and the 2nd about to get committed juniors .
"In logo ne bhi propose kar diya.. Main nahi kar paya! Nahi Suvi, tu aj hi Pooja ko propose karega." He thought to himself.
Morning spent in enjoyment.

Evening time. Sumedh was sitting alone on a swing in front of the resort, gazing at the beautiful full moon night. Sanskruti suddenly sat beside him. Sumedh's focus jumped to her. 
"The sky is beautiful.Isn't it?" He asked.
"Hmm. And romantic too." Sanskruti replied.
"You know i have been thinking something. Main pehle different tha. Mujhe akela rehna sabse pasand tha. I was deep! Mujhe apne problems, apne khushiyan, apne feelings, apne paas rakhna pasand karta tha. But main woh sab kisi se baantna chahta hun. Kisi ke saath apna saara time spend karna chahta hun. I dont know what is happening to me. Jab bhi main tumhe dekhta hun, i feel like the whole world is standing in front of me. I feel no other temptations but you. I am felling in love with you San." Sumedh looked at Sanskruti. He had been saying all this with his eyes closed. Adrenaline rushing in his body. His breath increased. He felt restless. He felt like he has tears in his eyes. But at the next moment he lowered his head. He knew Sanskruti would reject him.
"But that's okay. Yeh sirf ek tarfa feelings. Hum best friends bhi reh sakte. All that matters is, that I have You." Sumedh said softly. His voice cracked. " I am not perfect and i neither would be able to. I am me and i have always be my real me in front of you. But.."
"SSSSHHHHH!! You speak a lot." Sanskruti interrupted as she held his mouth. "Relax. I am there with you."
Sumedh held her hand and placed it on his chest. Sanskruti could feel his heart which was beating faster and faster. Sumedh starred at Sanskruti and vice versa. Their heads came closer and closer. Sanskruti dragged her hands from his chest to his face. Sumedh placed his hand on Sanskruti's face. They had their eyes closed. Sumedh felt a warmth on his lips. He could taste something cherry. It was probably Sanskruti's flavoured lip balm. Sanskruti felt the comfort of the whole world. She could feel the fire burning within her. She felt the softness of Sumedh's intoxicating lips.
They both kissed passionately.

Sanskruti kept her head on Sumedh's shoulder. They both held each other's hands, Gazing at the sky.
"I love you." Sumedh spoke.
"Love you too.." Sanskruti lifted her head, and left a peck on Sumedh's lips. Sumedh gave her passionate lover look.

Their romance was interrupted by Shanaya's shriek. Shanaya was the best friend of Mallika and she shared her room in the trip. Hearing her shriek, the students came running including Mumbai Teens.
"What happened Shanaya?" Mr Verma asked her. "Why are you screaming?" 
"Sir, Sir.." Shanaya was horrified. She was drenched with sweat, heavily scared and shocked.
"Yes, Shanaya, calm down. Tell us what happened." Mr Verma replied. "Koi Paani pilao ise. Go and get some water." He instructed.
After drinking water Shanaya took everyone to her room. Everyone was stunned. The room was completely messy. The floor was drowning in blood. Curtains torn, Lamps broken. Sourabh was alarmed. He continued observing the minute details of the room. Infact every members of The Mumbai Teens were busy looking for some clue. Though by not moving. They stood at a place and observed the room. 
Suddenly Mr Verma said, " Where is Mallika?" 
Mallika wasn't there. She was missing. 
"Kahi yeh khoon, Mallika ke to nahi?" Someone said.
Everybody looked alarmed and terrified. What was happening? Paarth clicked the photos of the room with his DSLR, which he carried with him everywhere on the trip. 
"Dont be scared students. She will be alright. We will find her soon. I am calling the local police now." Mr Verma said.

"Quick, meeting now." Sourabh instructed to his team.
"Bhai ruk jao, Police aane ko. Let them investigate first. Woh log sabse baatein karenge. They want everyone near the crime spot. Abhi mat karo." Sumedh suggested.
"Hmm. Baat sahi hai." Pooja supported. " Let's wait till the police arrives.

The police came after half an hour. Mr Rahul Chopra, came himself. He was the head officer of his branch. He examined the room carefully, clicked some pictures and instucted his fellow officers to collect the objects of the room. After all this, he started questioning the students and the staffs. He looked stout, strict and hardy.
He questioned Shanaya first.
"Ap ne yeh sab kab, aur kaise dekha. Speak the truth and don't be scared. I dont want any hesitations." Mr Chopra asked.
"Sir, I am the room mate of Mallika Singh and her best friend. As instructed by Mr Verma, we don't step out of the Resort after 6pm. Me and Mallika were in our room. Usne mujhe Resort ki Restro main bheji to order and bring some Pakodas. I went to the restro. Pakodas banane main aur dene main time lagta hai. So i waited there. When i returned to my room, Maine yeh sab dekha and found Mallika missing." Shanaya explained.
Sourabh and his team listened to her verdict. 
"Ek min," Sumedh said " Mallika ne Shanaya ko niche restro main bheja to bring pakodas? Room Service bhi to karwa sakti thi! Was she so dumb?"
"No Sumedh, it isn't that simple. Mallika bohot shatir hai. We shouldn't get mistaken by calling her dumb." Pooja replied.
"Yes di.." Paarth supported.

"Hmmm" Mr Chopra turned to Mr Verma. "Aur ap kya kar rahe the tab?"
"I was in my room." Mr Verma replied.
"Room main kya kar rahe the?"
Mr Verma hesitated initially, but finally spoke up "I was smoking."
"Hmm"

Rahul Chopra went towards Sourabh. 
"Name."
"Sourabh Raaj Jain."
"What were you doing?"
"I was in my room, preparing notes. I heard her shriek and went running along with the other students"
"Preparing notes? Trip main aake? Itna zyada bookworm hai tu.." Rahul's reply was harsh.
"Sir, I really do care about my studies and sems. I don't like to waste my time." Sourabh replied controlling his anger.
"Notes hume handover karega tu, dekhe to nawabzaade kaise notes banate hai!" 
Sourabh was irritated with him. His eyes revealed rage and anger. 
"Arre cool down. I am joking. Tumko dekhkei bookworm lagta hai. No need to give your notes to me. Itna bhi bura nahi hun"
Sourabh calmed down. Rahul had a cute attitude.

He turned towards Pooja and asked her the same question. After Pooja, he asked Sumedh, Sanskruti who replied him truthfully, and then he questioned Paarth and Erica, who co-operated with Rahul.
Rahul and the other officers took the verdict of the students. 
"Kal phir ayenge." Rahul replied.
He was about to leave when Sourabh called him. He went towards Rahul. He was followed by Mr Verma.
"Kya hai?" Rahul Chopra asked.
"If you dont mind sir, we will also look into this matter. "
"Beta, yeh baccho ka khel nahi hai. Investigation hai yeh." Rahul replied.
"I know Sir. But we are an investigative team. We are Mumbai Teens."
"Mumbai Teens?"
Mr Verma who had been listening Sourabh and Rahul's conversation, spoke up. "What? You are The Mumbai Teens?"
"Yes sir." Sourabh replied.
Mr Verma elaborated "Mr Rahul, Mumbai Teens are the superheroes of the college. They have solved more than 50 problems of the college. No body knew their identity. I assure you, you can leave the responsibility on them. They are trustworthy."
Rahul Chopra thought for a while and said: "Okay, but they will not interfere in our work. Yeh log apne tarah investigate karenge. But the police will do the main work. Okay you can take help from us too. But we are not supposed to leak any goverment documents to you. Is it clear? And see, tum log aisa kuch bhi mat karna jiske vajah se mujhe tum logo ko boycott karna pade."
"I assure you sir, we will not disappoint you. These are my teammates." Sourabh pointed towards Pooja, Sumedh, Erica, Paarth and Sanskruti. 
Rahul gave a quick glance at them and left.

"Quick, meeting in my room." Sourabh instucted to his team.
Thus the story begins...