Pooja and Harman couples

Sumedh and Paarth rushed behind Sourabh to pacify him.. But till then Sourabh has locked himself inside the room. Sumedh and Paarth tried to convince him to open the door but in vain. They left the place. 
Sourabh was still in a tandav mood. He was willing to break all the hotel accessories including Harman's head. He messed up his room to vent his anger. 
"Main tujhe bilkul nahi chodunga! Teri himmat kaise hui Pooja ko haat lagane ki! " He thought to himself. "Aur Pooja! How can you?! Mujhe mana nahi sake to Harman ke saath chali gayi? How! Aj main isse nahi chodunga! " Sourabh 's folded his finger and made his wrist strong. He was in a position to fight.. He rushed to the swing where Pooja and Harman were sitting and without a word Sourabh slapped Harman, so hard that he fell down from the swing. Harman got confused for while, not realising what just happened. By the time he understood the scene, he was already held by Sourabh at his collars. 
"How dare you?! Teri himmat kaise hui! Huuh! Pooja ko haath lagane ki himmat kaise hui tujhe! Main tujhe nahi chodunga! " Sourabh screamed.. 
Pooja never saw this side of Suvi. She tried to pacify her and she succeeded too. She stopped Sourabh from hitting Harman and pushed him back. Harman was suffering from nose bleeding due to the tight slap which Sourabh gave him. Pooja looked at Sourabh angrily and held him at his shirt.. "Tum samajhte kya ho apne ap ko? Huh! Kyun maara Harman ko! Kis haq se maara use! Answer me damn it! " She shouted
"He touched you! You were sitting on his lap! " Sourabh replied in his angry tone. 
"Haa, to thik kiya! Tu mera best friend hai Suvi, boyfriend nahi! Yeh haq nahi diya hai tujhe! Harman ko main pasand karti hu! Got it? I like Harman! And you are no one to question my choice! " 
Harman was witnessing the fight between Pooja and Suvi from far. He was scared with Sourabh 's attitude. 
"Oh! So baat yaha tak pohoch gayi! You like Harman! " Sourabh stepped back in shock. He couldn't accept the fact. He once looked at Harman angrily. "Sorry" He apologized. Harman nodded in forgiveness. Sourabh turned back and walked towards the reception and then he heard Pooja saying to Harman, "kal shine valley restro main date hai! Okay baby? " Hearing this Sourabh ran towards his room and closed the door. 
He was taken a back by Pooja's decision.. But he was not that weak that he would cry. 
He decided to follow them to the restro the next day. 
"Dekhte hai kya baatein karti hai. I am sure Pooja at the end of the day realise kar hi legi ki I am the best for him. Aur agar nahi maani na, to, to main uss bloody Shanaya ko pata lunga! Urrggggghhhh! "

"Oye, Aj tu Erica ko propose nahi kar payega! " Sumedh said to Paarth
"Kyun?! " Paarth looked tensed. 
"Arre, bhul gaya? Vivian ji ane wale hai talaashi lene! Sabko yaha maujood rehna hai. "
"Aarrre yaar! Plan failed! 👎☹👎" Paarth exclaimed
"Kal kar lena? "
"Hmm"
"Yaar, yeh Pooja aur Harman ka chakkar kya hai? " Sumedh asked 
"Pata nahi, kuch samajh nahi aaraha.. " Paarth replied. 
"Yahi ki main aur Harman ab couples hai. " Came a voice from back.. The two boys turned around to find Pooja standing behind.. 
"Kya!? " Sumedh exclaimed. 
"Ji haa" Pooja replied. Saying this Pooja made her way leaving a stunned Sumedh and Paarth behind.. 
"Couples! " Paarth exclaimed
"Tune bhi wahi suna haina?! " Sumedh asked. 
"Haa, couples hi suna.. "
"Shit" Sumedh slapped his head. "Ab yaha kurukshetra part 2 start ho jayega! Mallika ke baad shayad Harman ki maut ho jaye! "
"Babare! "

Vivian was going through all the details of the case. He was observing all the evidences but it took no time to understand that the kidnapping, the blood everything was a show and was fake. 
"Motive kuch aur hai, aur bada motive... Par kya! Hmm. Pehle Mallika ki body ko recover karna hoga. But agar use vaadiyo main ya khai pe gira diya gaya to uski body recover nahi ho payegi! Where is she? Kaha hai uski body.." He thought for a while and called his assistant officer Mangesh. 
"Mangeesshh! " Vivian called. 
"Yes Sir! "Mangesh appeared 
" Mussorie main kitne godowns hai? "
"23" Mangesh replied. 
"Sab chaan maro.. Every godown, every factory. Sirf wahi nahi Mussorie main jitni bhi isolated buildings hai, woh sab chaan maaro. Seperate two police teams for that. And locals se puchtacch karo. Mallika Singh ki photo dikhao, pucho unse, kahi unhone dekha yaa nahi.. Do it fast. And Mangesh, mere pass 7 officers bhej do to search Hotel Moonflower. Ok? "
"Yes sir"
"Leave " 
Mangesh saluted and left the room.

"Kya couples! " Erica was stunned as usual when Paarth told her about Pooja's whereabouts. She couldn't believe her ears. 
"Sahi sune ho Erica"
"But how is this even possible! Sourabh and Pooja are made for each other! They can't drift apart like this! "
"Exactly! Bicchaare. sourabh bhai, kitne hurt hue honge! I feel sorry for him. "
"Me too. " There was an awkward silence between Paarth and Erica for sometime, after which Paarth broke the silence. "Umm,, tum kal free ho? "
"Mumbai thodi na hai, of course free hu. " Erica replied. 
"Ok" Saying this Paarth hurried from her room. 
"Aare, ajeeb banda hai yaar! " Erica thought to herself and smiled.