31

It's been a week. A whole week of me doing nothing except think. Think about England and America and Harry and Ashton and Luke and my friends. I mean, I don't know what to do. I talked to Harry about it and he said that it was just an idea he had and he wouldn't be ma if I didn't go. But do I want to go? Of course I do! But do I want to leave everyone? Definitely not. But I'm not happy here. Will I be happy in England? I don't know what to do. I have two weeks to bioreactor Harry leaves. One direction officially announced the hiatus that will be indefinite meaning they don't know how long it will last. I really want to go to England. I think I will be able to be happy there. But I can't leave Ashton. I just saw him for the first time in 2 years and now I'm going to leave him for another year! And Luke. We just got back together and we are doing so well! But I couldn't do long distance. What about Calum and Mikey? Who will I play Mario Kart with and pizza nights. There is so much I will miss here. But I could make so many memories in England. I also don't want Ashton to be mad that I want to leave. What if he takes it personal? What if he hates me and never wants to talk to me again? I think I know what I need to do. I need to talk to Ashton.

I walk into Ashton's apartment which luckily no one is in I knock on his bedroom door before walking in and sitting on his bed with him.

"I don't want you to hate me." I say quickly. He sighs. 

"I could never hate you Skylar."

"I don't want to be here." I cry and Ashton pulls me into his arms.

"You can go Skylar. I'm not gonna lie, I will miss you like hell, but just like last time I will be here waiting for you when you get back." He comforts me by rubbing circles on my back.

"Are you sure Ashton?"

"Of course Skylar. I hate seeing you so, so, broken like this. I want you to do what you think will be best."I take ad eat breathe and pull apart from the hug. I look into Ashton's eyes.

"I think I should go to England." I whisper. Ashton smiles.

"I think you should too." I notice the tears forming in his eyes.

"Are you mad at me?"

"skylar, I could never ever be mad at you. Now go, go tell a certain English boy that you are going with him." I stand up and give Ashton one last hug before running down stairs to Harry's apartment. The door is locked so I knock hard until the door is swung open by my curly haired friend.

"Skylar? What're you doi-"

"I want to go to England." I say cutting him off. I watch as a huge grin covers Harry's face and I'm lifted off the ground.

"Yay! Oh my god I can't believe this! We are going to England!" He yells causing me to place my hand over his mouth and shush him.

"I didn't tell anyone yet." Harry makes an 'oh' face and nods as I remove my hand from his mouth.

"We're going to England!" He cheers in a low whisper. I laugh and nod before giving him another hug. I'm going to England! Now for the hard part, let's tell the boys. After I say goodbye to Harry, o decide to go tell Calum first. I walk into his apartment and see that he is alone and watching Netflix. I join him on the couch.

"Hey Cal." I greet.

"Sky. What's up?"He asks lowering the tv volume.

"I need to tell you something. I'm going to live in England for a year and I leave in two weeks." I explain quickly and watch as his eyes widen.

"Really?" I nod and he hugs me.

"I'm happy for you."

"Really?"

"Of course. You're one of my best friends and I want you to be happy." We talked for a little while before I went and told Michael who had a slightly different reaction.

"What!" He exclaims tossing his play station controller on the couch.
"You're leaving."

"For a year. I'm sorry Mikey."

"No don't be sorry, I'm just shocked! I never thought this would happen. I'm happy for you it's just surprising that's all." I nod in understanding and we talk for a little while longer before I leave his apartment too. Now for the hard part, let's tell Luke.