Chapter one

Jughead's POV
Betty, Archie, Veronica, and I were all sitting in a booth at Pops. We had been there for about twenty minutes when I started to feel pain in my muscles and joints. Betty seemed to notice how my mood had changed rather fast because she started asking me about my health and how I was feeling. I never liked to show or express my feelings especially if it was more than just Betty. Though I hadn't really been feeling well at all, all day. I had woken up with the worst headache, thank god my dad was out of town trying to make amends with my mom. He was trying to get his wife and daughter back home now that he had finally gotten his act together. I never got a chance to answer Betty's question because I bolted up from my set and tried to walk to the bathroom as calmly as I could so Betty and the rest of my friends wouldn't follow me. Though me not not excusing myself like I usually do probably brought some attention.
Archie's POV
Betty is Jughead, okay, he seemed rather distant and seemed to have a lot less color than normal. "Actually now that you mention it, Jug seemed to be rather off this morning. I asked him if he was okay but all he did was shrug his shoulders," Betty explained. "Maybe all of those mysteries you guys go in finally wore him out," Veronica reasoned. I had know Jughead most of my life and he never acted this way or got sick. About ten minutes had pasted and Jughead still wasn't back, we were all really worried about Jug. Betty however couldn't wait any longer, I mean, yeah she was Jughead's girlfriend which was understandable. Though I never expected her to walk into the men's room but it was her boyfriend in there and I would have probably done the same thing for Veronica.