Chapter seventeen

Jughead's POV*
2:48 am, the clock read. I had my mind set on killing Ryder but I didn't think I'd actually pull through with it.
I found myself walking to the Five Seasons with murder on my mind. I walked in and went to the lady up front. "Hi I'm looking for Ryder Mathews room." I was nervous. "Room 28 on the 3rd floor." She handed me a key. I got on the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor and waited. I wasn't going to kill him right here and in the Five Seasons, no there were security cameras and the lady up front knew I had gone to his room. I was going to knock on his door leave a note on the floor to meet me in Fox Forest to talk, I'd go from there. I got to room 28, knocked on the door and put the note on the floor then left.
Ryders POV*
I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I went to the door thinking that maybe Jellybean had told her parents and that they were here to yell at me. But when I opened the door no one was there. I looked around and saw a piece of paper on the floor.
"Meet me at Fox Forest in ten minutes for a little chat."
I was a little confused but also intrigued so I headed out the door and out the Five Seasons.
Ten minutes later*
Jughead's POV*
Ten minutes had pasted and I was getting nervous. Was I really going to go through with this? Yes, he raped and got my little sister pregnant so now he deserved to suffer. I had the knife in one of my t-shirts so that there will be no finger prints and obviously my shirts are gonna have my prints. I was just going to repeatedly stab him until he died. I heard footsteps, they were getting closer and closer and then they were right in front of me. "So it was you who left the note on my door, huh?" He questioned. "Yeah that was me, I wanted to talk." He raised an eyebrow. I continued. "You fucking bitch, you rape my sister and don't even bother to use protection! Was it intentional? Did you mean to get her pregnant? Or are you an idiot who's never even had sex and we're just doing this for kicks." He looked shocked, as if he had no idea he had gotten her pregnant, that infuriated me. "I-i she's pregnant, fuck." "Yeah nice going dumbass." He looked like he was at a loss of words. " I... I didn't mean too, I'm usually carful so these type of things don't happen." "You've done this before to other women." I yelled at him, if I was backing down earlier I definitely wasn't now he had raped multiple people and he was getting away with. "I'm sorry." I scoffed. "I'm sorry? I'm sorry? Really WELL YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THAT EARLIER!" I raised the knife up at him. He stumbled back a little. "Whoa what are you doing with that? Put it down before you hurt one of us." "Oh I'm going to hurt you for this." I ran at him and plunged the knife at him. I stabbed him once. He screamed for help. I stabbed him twice. His screams started to slow. I stabbed him three times. He stopped yelling. I stabbed him four times. His eyes shut and his chest started to slow down. I stabbed him five times. I stabbed him six times. I stabbed him a seventh time just to be sure. I didn't want him to somehow live and go tell. So I stabbed him eight times. And then again. And again. He was dead and he deserved it. I left him there to be found my someone and I left the knife but I took my shirt, the knife would have no prints since I stabbed with the shirt around the knife handle. I headed home and didn't feel any guilt.