Chapter eleven

Jellybeans POV*
I looked down at the positive test, how could I have been so stupid? Of course he was using me, he's and NFL football player for fucks sake. Did my dumbass think about that, no so now I'm a thirteen year old carrying a baby. My parents are gonna kill me.
Flashback*
Ryder invited me over to his hotel at the Five Seasons, I was thrilled because I really did love Ryder, I was also kinda scared because this was gonna be the first time both of us are alone, what if we finally did it. I knocked on Ryder's apartment door and he answered the door with a face that I'd never seen him make. "Hey my love, how are you today?" Good and how are you, love? "Good, come inside I wanna show you something." I followed Ryder inside and he gave me a drink, I didn't know what it was but I didn't care, I mean it's from my boyfriend what harm could it possibly bring. I suddenly felt off I wasn't sure what it was but I didn't feel well. Ry, what was in that? "Just sparkling water, why?" I just, I i don't feel well, started kissing me and making out with me, I wasn't stupid I knew what he was doing to me but I was to weak to fight him. He started to pull my shirt and pants off and I was starting to get scared, was I going to get raped or was he just playing with me? Ryder, Ryder please stop, what are you doing,  he was beginning to pull my bra and underwear off, STOP PLEASE STOP! He wouldn't stop, he just kept going. PLEASE RYDER STOP, IT HURTS SO MUCH. "Oh baby girl, I'm not going to stop, you see your one of my the many girls I've hurt, I don't even like you, I just did this for my satisfaction and well to cause you pain. Did you actually think that I could love someone like you, you don't wear makeup, you dress like a six year old girl, oh no baby doll I don't love you at all." Ryder continued to rape me for an hour before he finally let me go. "You tell anyone it was me and you'll be dead, understand!" I nodded my head yes and ran home. I was crying because one he broke my heart and two because of the pain. My parents had been in the kitchen when I got home, they must have seen my crying figure because they started yelling my name. I ignored them because all I wanted was to cry and be alone.
End of flashback*