Chapter eighteen

Jughead's POV*
The next morning I went downstairs to eat breakfast and pretend I hadn't just killed someone last night. That was until dad got call for his department. "Hello?" Dad said. "Fp we just got a call from some kids. They  found a dead body at Fox Forest. You need to get over here to investigate," His deputy told him. "On my way." Dad turned to us "There a body at Fox Forest, I have to go," dad explained. Mom and Jelly nodded with raised eyebrows. I already knew who it was and who had killed him. I had. "So Jug hows Betty doing?" Mom asked. "Good, she and I are gonna think of names and I'll pitch her the name Jellybean came up with." I really. Mom nodded and Jellybean looked happy. We finished up breakfast and I headed down to Betty's house to talk names.
Betty's house*
"Hey Betts wanna talk baby names?"
"Hey Juggie sure , Betty replied" "okay so Jellybean actually came up with the name but I really liked it and I just thought you should hear it." She nodded. "Okay Grayson maybe like Forsythe Grayson  Pendleton Jones the fourth." Betty looked interested while she thought about it. "Honestly I really like it, Grayson, and we can call him Gray or little Gray for short." Betty said I smiled and nodded I loved it. Our little baby Grayson. Betty laid down on her bed and I laid down next to her. Before we knew it we were both fast asleep.
The next day*
I went home early after saying good bye to Betty and Grayson. Dad had called said he had to tell us something. I knew it had to do with Ryder I was sure of it.
Jellybeans POV*
I woke up early again for like the fourth time this week to puke. It wasn't fun, I absolutely hated morning sickness. Mom walked in the bathroom soon and started rubbing my back up and down. After I was done we went downstairs because mom said dad wanted to talk to us about something.