Chapter fifteen

Fp's POV*
"I want to go see Jellybean, make sure she's alright, let her know that I'm not mad at her I'm worried," I told Gladys. "I can go ask her and see if she wants to see you," she said. "Okay thanks.
Gladys POV*
"Jellybean, honey your father wants to see you."
"Is he mad at me?" Jellybean always worried too much about what her dad would say. "No honey he's not. He's worried about you and we haven't told your brother yet." She seemed happy about that. "Okay and can I wanna see Jug too after dad," she asked, I nodded. "Fp, Jellybean wants to see you. Jughead she wants to see after him" They both nodded and Fp went to Jellybeans room.
Fp's POV*
"Hey Jellybean. Your mother told me what happened, are you okay?" "Yeah well no, not really but I'm sorry for pushing you and Jug away yesterday," she told me. She looked tired and kind of sick. "Are you really apologizing for that? I should be apologizing because I didn't protect you for him. I'm the sheriff of this town and I can't even keep my children save. I'm going to kill him for hurting you." Jellybean didn't look happy, almost like she wanted me to leave him alone. "No dad, I don't want to draw any attention to myself. People are already going to think I'm a slut for being 13 and pregnant. I don't want you or Jug to do anything." She was right people are going to think that she was stupid for having sex at such a young age when really she was raped. "Okay. I won't do anything and I'll make sure your brother doesn't do anything to him either. We can keep it a secret for a while or until you really start to show before we clear things up." Jellybean nodded and stayed silent for a minute. "Can I see Jug now?" Jellybean suddenly asked. "Sure, I'll go get him." I left Jellybean's room and went to Jughead's room. "Hey Jug, your sister wants to see you now." He nodded and left.
Jughead's POV*
To be honest I'd been pretty worried about Jellybean lately. She's been pushing me away a lot lately and I thought it was because Betty and I had announced that we we're having a baby. But then she yesterday she pushed dad away too, so I started to think that maybe something else was bothering her. I walked down to her room nervous about what I'd hear her say. "Hey Jellybean what's up?" "Hi Jug, your going to need sit down for this. And don't say anything until I'm done" I hesitantly sat down on the corner of her bed. "So I had this boyfriend his name was Ryder and I really thought he was great that he truly did love me. But a couple nights ago he invited me over to his suite in the Five Season to hang out. He handed me a drink which I thought was water but turns out it was spiked." I gasped, I knew where this was going and I could feel my blood start to boil but Jellybean asked to not say anything until she finished so I didn't say anything. "I started to feel dizzy, then he led me to his bed and started to take my clo-clothes off. He r-raped me Juggie. He raped me." She started crying so I pulled her close to me and held her in my arms as I whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Suddenly she jerked away from me, she looked like she was gonna be sick so I quickly grabbed the nearest trash can and held it in front of her. As soon as I placed the trash can in front of her she threw up in it. "Shhh it's okay Jellybean, it's okay." She stopped throwing up and I grabbed the water bottle on her night stand so she could get the taste out of her mouth. I thought she'd thrown up because she was replying what had happened to her over again but I was wrong. "I'm pregnant Juggie. He didn't wear a condom or at least I don't think he did, maybe it ripped or maybe he just didn't wear one. I don't know, I couldn't think." That motherfucker got her pregnant? "I'm going to kill him." "No Jughead, don't.  I don't want attention, people are going to think I did it on purpose and dad said he wasn't going to do anything until I started to show a lot." I sighed, I wanted revenge so bad. That bitch deserves to die for what he did and I'm going to be the one to kill him no matter what Jellybean or dad say. "Okay not yet but I will some time." She nodded and I pulled her close to me. We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.
Okay so I know I haven't been updating often and I should since I don't have anything better to do. I'll try to start updating more often from now on. Comment what gender Betty and Jughead's baby should be.