Chapter nine

(*Riverdale season 4 spoilers* I will put little stars when that comes)
Awwww Betty we can't do that to the poor thing. "Plz Juggie, it's tradition for the Jones men to be Forsythe Pendleton." Betty gave me those adorable puppy eyes she does when she wants me to do something for her. Of course I can't resist them so I gave in. Fine Elizabeth but only if it's a boy, if it's a girl we name it something else. "Okay, I'm happy with that, just I really wanna see the Jones men name go on and I don't want to be the ones how end it." Not gonna lie to you Betty, I always told myself that I wasn't gonna name my child Forsythe but I guess I am. Betty smiled and it warmed my heart, there's no other women that I'd rather carry my child.
One week later
We were all running around all over the place trying to get ready for graduation. Betty was nervous, yet excited that it was all finally over. I don't know how I felt, I mean I was happy because school was over and it meant that I would be able to take care of our baby easier but I was sad. All these people that I've know for years were all gonna go away, some of us may never see each other again. Regardless to all my anxiety about graduating my parents were really excited, it felt nice to see my parents happy around each other, it had been a long time since they had been happy around one another. Betty and I had gone to the doctor to see how far along Betty was, turns out she was one month, almost two. That meant seven more months until I met my angel but that also meant that I had to tell my parents soon. What if they didn't approve, what if they thought I was a failure and started hating me. All I was doin was scaring myself with these thoughts so I just tried to think of something else. The graduation! Thought thinking about graduating wasn't better and not gonna lie was starting to make me nauseated but I told myself to pull it together and get my ass to graduation.
Jellybeans POV*
Jughead was graduation was today and I was so proud of him but a little jealous that school was over for him, I thought he would be really excited but I was proven wrong when he walked into the room. "You good boy, haven't seen you this nervous since your first day at the prep school." Wait, wait, wait Jughead went to a prep school? "Yep, mines today, Betty's and the rest of my friends is tomorrow." Really my brother at a prep school, isn't that a little too high classed for you, Jug? Dad and Jughead turned and glared at , I raised my arms in the air defensively. "It may not be my type of scene but I did end up going." *"Which ended up with you in a coffin on Halloween, your teacher killing himself because he couldn't help you with something, is finding out that Donna was having an affair with Mr. Chipping!"* Betty stated which not gonna lie left mom and I a little shook. "Well, yeah all that happened but it's over and we better start heading on down there if we wanna make it to the prep school in time."
           Five and a half hours later
Jughead's POV*
There it was, Stone Wall Prep. The place where so much went down, the place I was finally going to graduate from. I was gettin really nervous but I made it this far, I couldn't just run away, no matter how much I wanted too. "Can the class of 2019 please join me on stage in alphabetical order!" That's was it, headmaster wanted us onstage and I was about to start shaking with nerves. "Alright boy get up there and graduate!" I simply nodded, kissed Betty and went to find my spot in line. Since my last name was Jones it took awhile before they called me but I would have been happier if they had token longer. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones III," I turned to where my parents before getting to receive my diploma. I shook the headmasters hand and took my diploma and someone snapped my picture to be printed.
Graduation ends
I spent 113,880 hours of my life to just receive a handshake and a piece of paper. "Now Jughead you also received an education." Whatever dad let's just get home so I can go back to sleep, woke up way to early for this!