Chapter fourteen

Fp's POV*
I was so confused what did Jug and I do to Jellybean to make her not wanna be around us. Jug looked confused too as if he were trying to figure out what was going on. After a while Jughead went back to sleep and I went back to bed as well, Gladys never came back into our room so I guess she stayed with Jellybean all night. The next morning Gladys walked out of Jellybeans room looking tired. Gladys looked at me and said "we need to talk right now." So I followed her into our room, she looked worried almost as if whatever she was going to say to me was gonna piss me off. "Fp I need to tell you something we'll tell Jughead later but what I am about to tell you is going to make you really mad. Just don't say anything until I finish telling you everything." I was nervous now. Okay what's wrong? "Jellybeans pregnant because she was raped!" My blood boiled, someone raped my daughter and got her pregnant. Who did this to her, Gladys? "Um she had a boyfriend...." Woah wait a minute she had a boyfriend and no one told me AND he raped her? "Yeah that's what happened. Fp you can not yell or be bad at her she's already terrified of what your going to say."
I sighed, I was furious at whoever did this to my daughter but I also felt bad for her so I let it go for now.