Chapter seven

(I've decided that Jellybean is 13 years old in this)
Ryder's POV*
I've been planing this since I first laid eyes on Jellybean. Now that the perfect time was coming up I could put my plan into action. You see I've always knew that her father would come back and try to get his family back together. Of course I didn't think he would come two months into our relationship. Truth be told, I didn't care about Jellybean, I just enjoyed causing girls pain and seeing them suffer. See Jellybean is just another one of the many girls I've hurt. Now that we're both gonna live in Riverdale and I'm gonna be at the Five Seasons I can have her all to myself and do whatever I want with her without anyone noticing.
Jughead's POV*
This day couldn't get any better, I mean my sister and mom are coming home and I'm gonna be a dad. The only problem was, how am I supposed to tell my parents. Betty said that her mom already knows and is very supportive, thank goodness because if she wasn't supportive after what happened with Polly I don't know what I would do.
Fp's POV*
Jellybean has officially scared me with all the things she's been saying. What if she does have a boyfriend and lied to me cause she knows I'm gonna get all overprotective on her. Cause I am, but Jughead's gonna be even worse, I don't think he's ready for Jellybean to have a boyfriend. Hell, I'm not either but Jug's gonna be worse. All I gotta say is if he's not good to her, it's gonna be hell for him. I mean she's thirteen most teens start dating around that age. I just hope that she was telling the truth and really isn't in a relationship but honestly that's unlikely. She gave me pretty big clues that she may be dating someone. Hey Gladys, Jellybean doesn't have a boyfriend, does she cause I don't know if you noticed but she was giving pretty big clues and I'm just nervous about it. Yeah I realize that since I haven't really been apart of her life that she may not care about my options and stuff but I'm still worried. "Oh of course you would be, but no, she doesn't." You sure you're not saying that to protect her? "I'm sure, Fp." After about a five hour drive we're home. "Mom, Jellybean?" I swear I've never seen Jughead run so fast, then again he hasn't seen his mother or sister in three years so, I get it. "Mom, Jellybean, it's been so long". Yeah Jug, it has why don't you tell them what's happened all this time they were gone. Jughead shot me a look, it was more of a glare but I wanted his mother to know what happened to him over the years. Plus I wanna know if he know that gonna be a dad.