Chapter eight

Jughead's POV*
I saw were my dad was going, I'm not an idiot but why right now. What was he referring to, did he know that Betty was pregnant or was he talking about riot night where I almost died. Ummm, well this is Betty Cooper, my girlfriend. "Are you kidding me, I was wrong, damn it!" "JELLYBEAN" dad yelled that really loud. Okay okay guys calm down, yes I have a girlfriend. "Didn't see that one coming tho." Oh shut it Jellybean, you don't have a boyfriend yet anyway. Not that you should get one in the first place. When I said that Jellybean looked like she was getting uncomfortable and dad shot me a look. You don't have one do you? "No now stop asking me that because that's like the fifth time today." "Anything else you'd like to say Jughead?" Ummm well, nope that's all. Dad just nodded, I had a feeling dad might already know that Betty was pregnant. I mean he went through it with mom twice so I wouldn't see why he would be able to tell but still why was he pushing me into saying it right now? Can't he let everyone catch up for a bit? Everyone was really silent for I couple of minutes before my dumb ass said something. I almost died about a year ago. Everyone's heads shot over at me, even my dads and Betty, even though they were there when it happened. "WHAT"!?!?!??? Both Jellybean and my mom yelled. Yeah, um the serpents and the ghoulies were gonna have a blood shed and um, well I decided that if, you know I turn myself in, there wouldn't be a blood shed. That's how it all went down. My mom and sister just stood there not knowing what to say. "Damn idk if your a very loyal person or a complete dumb ass." "Ughhh, Jellybean language." Calm down dad, it was kinda expected.
Betty's POV*
Really Juggie, you just told your sister and mom about riot night. "I know I messed up but my dad knows something that he should yet, I'm pretty sure he knows about the baby and I didn't want them to know about the baby yet so I said the first thing that came to my mind." Okay but promise that you'll tell them about our baby soon. " I promise, my love." Thank you. Just so you know Jughead, if the baby's a boy were naming it Forsythe the fourth.