Chapter two

Betty's POV
It had been ten minutes and Juggie still wasn't back from the bathroom. So I decided that I didn't care that I was going into the men's room, I needed to know if my Juggie was okay. When I walked into the bathroom, I didn't like what I saw, it was Jughead literally throwing up his entire stomach. I immediately rushed to his side and asked if was okay. He didn't answer me though, he just kept throwing up. After about ten minutes, Jughead finally stopped throwing up, he lean into me, head on my chest and just closed his eyes. I let him lay there for about ten minutes before I started to question him. "You okay, Juggie, I've never seen you so sick," I asked him. I didn't expect Jughead to do answer me because it was Jughead we were talking about here and he really isn't the type of guy to express his emotions. So I was definitely shocked when he said he wasn't okay. I asked him if he wanted to go home, he just nodded his head. I was surprised to still see Archie and Veronica, "Hey guys, Jughead's not feeling well so I'm gonna take him home, if that's okay," I told them. Veronica and Archie just nodded, I didn't think they cared as much as I did.
Jughead's POV
I had been in the middle of throwing up when Betty walked in, I was honestly thankful she was here, I really needed her touch right now. When I was finally done Betty decided to take me home, all I wanted to do was cuddle with her in my bed right now. Betty's touch made me calm, we had been laying there in complete silence when I started to cough really hard, it was painful to say the least but I think I caused Betty more pain just because of the look on her face when I started coughing. Betty being Betty started asking questions that I didn't wanna answer and the worst part is, my headache was really painful, it felt like someone was hammering it. Soon I couldn't take the pain anymore, "Betty will you go get me some pills, I have a headache," I asked, "Of course, Juggie," Betty said. About five minutes later Betty was back with a water, my pills, and thermometer, I hated those things, they were always so weird cause you had to stick them in your mouth and let the sit for a while but Betty wasn't gonna let me off the hook that easily so I just took it and waited for the results.