Chapter thirteen

Jellybeans POV*
Jughead tried to comfort me but the last thing I wanted right now was for a male to touch me. I wanted mom, no that's not true I wanted Jughead but I was afraid of any man right now. Plus I'd just kicked him out of my room. If my parents found out about what Ryder had done to me, I would lose it because first of all only my mom knew he was my boyfriend plus dad and Jughead would go psycho on him. Not that I cared, that's not true I was heartbroken he was my first love. I decided that if I didn't want anyone to find out what happened then I would have to go downstairs and pretend nothing had happened. When I walked downstairs everyone was staring at me, I didn't want that but I sat down and started scrolling through Instagram. "You okay Jellybean?" Yeah I'm okay dad nodded but he didn't to convinced, Jughead looked sad. I felt guilty but I didn't need anyone to know what had happened, he and my dad would probably literally kill Ryder!
What was I supposed to do now, Betty and Jughead has just announced that they were expecting a baby just like I was. How am I supposed to tell them that my so called boyfriend um assaulted me and now I'm pregnant with his baby. My parents are gonna kill me.
That night (still Jellybeans POV*)
I tied to go to sleep but all I could think about was what Ryder had done to me. I could feel him on me, it was like I was reliving it all over again. I didn't realize was screaming until my mom and dad were running into my room with Jughead behind them but making sure he didn't get to close. Guess he's still hurt about this morning. "Hey Jelly calm down, what's wrong," dad was trying to calm me down but I couldn't I was scared. I didn't want him around me. So I reached for my mom. Dad seemed to get the memo but he looked kinda hurt. Jughead and dad were getting closer, they were scaring me so I backed up and hugged mom tighter. "You want Jug and I to leave Jellybean," dad asked. I felt bad but I really didn't want either of them close to me. Yeah, I nodded, dad looked a Jughead and then at mom and left. Mom and I just sat on my bed in each others arms. After a while of just sitting there in silence my mom spoke, "Jellybean what's wrong you've been off since you got home this morning? Jughead told us that you didn't want him or your father around you. Why don't you want them around, did something happen?" Mom kept asking questions and I felt like she had an idea of what had happened. I sighed, mom I'm pregnant! "What Jellybean why would you do something like that you know better than...." Ryder he...he he hurt me mom, I didn't do it on purpose, I tried to stop him but I wasn't strong enough, I'm so sorry. Mom just stared at me I thought she was gonna yell at me again but instead she hugged me. "I'm so sorry Jellybean I shouldn't of assumed." That's okay mom I'm just so scared. I thought he loved me and he was just using me. Mom didn't say anything she just hugged me. "It'll all be okay, I promise."
I finally posted, the upcoming chapters are going to be really exciting and suspenseful.