CHAPTER[6]

Today was going to be all about the Saltzman twins, though most knew Lizzie was going to be at the centre of attention, which for once Nate didn't mind

Today was going to be all about the Saltzman twins, though most knew Lizzie was going to be at the centre of attention, which for once Nate didn't mind. It was the girls birthday and their mother was coming back after so long.

He was happy for the girl, Turkey happy for them and yet? He knew that sotting else was going on. Landon taking the knife opened a new hell, as he calls it, and unless it's a danger to the school or people he cares about then Nate isn't going to do anything about it.

Hope's got it all covered.

Speaking of which, Nate had barley seen Hope since Landon came back and he's trying to avoid Raphael because Landon left. Since Nate was feelin nice, he let the newbie watch as they made the decision and ignored the boys protests.

Call him evil or whatever, but he wasn't risking kids' safety just so one human, as far as he's aware, could make friends.

Right now though? Nate's at the breakfast table talking to a girl from the pack, she's complaining about changes or whatever. He's not listing until Hope approaches and calls his name.

Although angry at her, Nate agrees to talk with her about whatever it is this time. What he wasn't expecting was "I kissed Landon" to rush out the Mikaelson's mouth as soon as they're away.

As expected, Nate stops walking and looks at her with an almost disgusted face. "What the hell? You wanted to kill the guy and now yo- actually I don't even care. Is this all you wanted to talk about?" Because if it is, he might just yell at her-something he hasn't done since before his dad's death.

Hope looks confused for a second "I mean, maybe? I trust you with things an-" The look on his face causes her to stop talking and finally begin to understand "why are you mad?" The clenched fists and Jaw should have be enough to shut her up the first time.

The werewolf looks as if he's about to scream, but then speaks normally "because Hope, I have barley seen, let alone spoken, to you since the full moon and it's all because of that stupid human. You go on about how we're family and only come to me when you're in need of something." He's exaggerating a bit, but who cares it's almost the truth.

"So maybe, next time you wanna talk about your useless boyfriend find someone else. I'm not here only when you need me." And maybe it's because she hasn't cared to ask how he's feeling. She knows about the change in the pack and if there's one person at the school who he tells his feeling to it's Hope. She's basically his sister.

The Mikalson has only processed what he was getting at when the boy exhaled. "This is about the pack, what happened?" However an scoff is all she gets for an answer; may be like his older sister and all, but enough is enough.