CHAPTER[7]

After taking an usual nap-due to boredom-Nate looks up from his work when the doorknob's twisted and his door is open

After taking an usual nap-due to boredom-Nate looks up from his work when the doorknob's twisted and his door is open. Much to his dismay, it's MJ who's there accompanied by Lucy which only means that they're going to try and convince him of doing something he wouldn't like.

"What?" He hisses

The fellow werewolf seemed hesitant whilst the Vampire spoke "so since you're going to the party, you do know you'd have to wear a suit right?" And no, because if he doesn't want to wear a stupid suit then he isn't going to. Still doesn't explain why the both of them are here though.

Nate narrows his eyes at Lucy as he speaks "I'll wear what I want, but what's the point of both of you telling me?" And it best not be some dumb reason, he's sick of those. The boy only seems to smirk though "I'm going to be a little late to the party due to preparations, could you maybe wait for Lizzie at the steps?Lucy knows her dress color and can help you pick out a suit?"

'No, no no way' the boy replayed over and over again because he is not going to wait for no one at the bottom of the steps. That would mean people are going to be looking and there's a lot of people going to that party. It'll just put him in a grouchy mood.

Before he can even answer, the two walk in his room and sit meaning that they won't leave until he's ready. "No, I'm not wearing formal clothing. It's bad enough I have to go." And he had to go face other humans when buying the girls presents.

Nate glared at them, also taking a mental note to tell Lucy she's being weird and annoying since they aren't even friends, then walks into his bathroom making sure to slam it loud. His getting changed didn't take that long, Lizzie has already insisted she pick out what he wears.

Yes, she too was annoyed he wasn't wearing formal clothes.

Doing his hair took a little longer, since he had just woken up and all. By the time he left the bathroom all his hopes of skipping had been burned when he saw that MG and Lucy were still there.

Glaring again, he sits down with a roll of his eyes when Lucy speaks "say, Nate? Why do you keep glaring at me like I'm annoying the daylights out of you?" And when he answers, he also eyed the notepad in her lap "because you are."

It's MG who explains, saying he's got this whole plan to make Lizzie's night the best and blah blah. Too bad she's into Raphael, who's into Hope and oh ew he wasn't thinking about it anymore.

The Labonair offers a fake smile "Lizzie's date's trapped in Gym so he'll be late, if I wait for her as she walks down the stairs she might as well trip over them because it's me and we don't mix well." And She's going to ask questions non stop.