Not missing

"My king, you've been acting strangely lately." Fandral said.

"Have not." Thor denies. "All is fine in the realm."

"The queen is suspicious of you." Frandral said.  "There's nothing quite right about this picture. A queen should be able to speak with her king without the shred of a doubt." Fandral sounds worried about Thor as well. "I wasn't referring to Asgards well being. But to yours."

"What has Sif told you?" Thor asks.

"Only where I need to be concerned for a dear friend." Fandral said.

So Thor lied to Fandral why he's been acting strangely. Fandral seems suspicious about it at first but Thor's rather friendly and rest assuring attitude convinced him otherwise. The only explanation Fandral got from Thor was  a 'I've been worried about Sif's visits to Midgard." That entirely was understandable when the knowledge of other unrealmly beings often plagued Midgard under Midgardian's very noses.

___                                                      ___                                              ___

...October...18th Tuesday....

...Midgard...

 Joy was staring at what once had been Loki's cubicle. We see a book beside her right arm that had her name printed on it in red text. The title of the book is printed in blue letters that resemble ice that read 'The prince of ice' with the tag line 'He froze her heart' right below it. The cover is a picture of New York city at night with a blue glow in the background. In the darker area above the main title is a snow flake.

  It had been  three months since Loki had abruptly quit and left. Now there was a much younger man who didn't really connect two parts of a unknown conversation together when co-workers were whispering about gossip; or so they thought.This man is Branthony Dennis.Joy didn't really like Branthony as did many of the other co-workers. Joy solved Izzy faster than a cricket could call dibs on a  leaf competiting against a male of its kind. Izzy wasn't as much normal as she portrayed herself to be in this line of work in customer service.

 "You're missing Loki." Hank said.

Joy's cold stiff neck feels terrible as she carefully turns her head up towards Hank.

"No." Joy lied.

"Don't deny it!" Hank said. "I know you've been missing Loki" Hank picks up the book and waves it in mid air. "How can I not miss out the littlest detail that Takyionly is based on Loki?"  Hank puts down the book where he had picked it up. "He has snow white skin, vampirish black hair, and a stride that would match a confident young prince!"

Joy found it difficult to sigh.

"Takyionly is based on all of the men I met." Joy lies, again.

"Then why did the bullet not go through Takyionly in chapter 22 and end up very smashed?" Hank asks. "I've been dying to hear if he was wearing a bullet proof vest during a bank robbery." Joy forces a smile. "I don't know who Brenda is based on."

"Does it ever occur to you that she may be based on no one?" Joy asks.

"I refuse to think such negativity!" Hank said.

"That is not negativity." Joy said, with a little laugh.

"You based Takyionly on Loki." Hank said. "Giving up guessing is a road to negative. I know for a fact you based Brenda's childhood friend 'Andy' on  Conner because of Andy's love for Goosebumps novels!" Hank rationalizes in a lively gesture. "Who in the name of Chowder is Brenda based on?"