Freezing confrontation.

"Sweet home Alabama!" Hank sang with the radio while driving down the city road in his brand new amazing black-silver truck.

Snowflakes landed on the window shield. Hank turns on the windshield-wipers merely dismissing the very strange natural snowflake as part of climate change going wacky. Strange weather likes to occur where it should not happen, Hank thought with an eye roll. A rush of snow collided against the window shield making it seem so blurry that it reminded Hank of going through an endless car wash. The heat inside the truck is pretty considerably warm. This definitely is not a weird spell of climate change at all.

"What the heck?" Hank said, quizzically looking up at the window shield.

Then a woman hit the window shield. Well what looked the face of a woman who had the characteristics of a lizard. Hank swerves towards the left spinning in a complete circle screaming at the unexpected lizard woman face. We all know who this is; Margret. The incredibly fast driving force sent Margret flying off landing on the sidewalk.

Hank stops the truck looking scared and frightened.

There were other cars doing the same in the sudden blizzard, and had parked to the side of the road. Could this be Loki’s doing?, Hank rationalizes, Well there is a woman lizard getting up like hitting the window shield so I’ll say yes.Margret takes out a vibrant sword that had a blade part glowing blue which made it stand out in the partially blinding winter storm happening in this part of Milwaukee.

“Come out, Frost Giant!” Margret yells. “Come out and fight me properly!”

Hank looks over his shoulder to the driver’s side truck door and saw Loki somewhat in the snow pattern that is slowing down. He walks forward making a long sword that had uneven and wicked sides designed in a way that resembles a warrior-sword-built-in-design-of-a-decorative-epic-snowflake beyond typical proportions. When Loki came very clear enough to see Hank was not very surprised what he saw. Loki had blue skin, strange facial markings, and red eyes that stood out from the slow snow fall. Loki’s grip on the handle is tight, and, apparently gloveless.

The whole sword is made out of hardened and solid ice that wouldn’t break when going through a body.

“Frost Giants have names.” Loki retorts.

“Horrible names!” Margret said, charging right towards Loki.

Loki easily takes a step to the side merely making Margret stumbled forwards right past him.

“You missed.” Loki said waving his sword in mid-air while backing off.

“Die already!” Margret shouts charging towards Loki

Margret and Loki disappeared in the winter’ish snow storm. Hank could see that the narrow passages between buildings were slowly get a large accumulation of snow is making a mountain slope against the dead ends. Not many people came down those narrow passages at the East Side Lake Front in Milwaukee despite it somewhat giving off a Las Vegas vibe at night where lights were the center attractions that garnered people like moths. Last night Loki had told Hank all about Margret; but Hank didn’t figure that Margret really had become part lizard.

“Woah.” Hank said.  “Loki was right.”

Hank turns his head towards the radio that is part of the dashboard.He changes the station from the ‘Sweet home Alabama’ song to a different one and turns up the volume that was so high that the one random out of song by Frank Sinatra startled Hank. This song is ‘Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow’ that sounded more fitting to play it in December. But in the middle of a currently on going and out of place snow storm logic could not be applied to this very situation since it is being initiated by a ‘Frost Giant’ apparently. The window shield wipers were still going so Hank could see if the fight would slide by on the trucks hood.