The decisive fight

The next that Hank knew they were in a golden magnificent and glorious kingdom that elves could envy and so would the building designers from Earth. Hank gasps at the realms beauty as the truck is through an empty street probably used when riding out on horses to the bifrost which didn’t make sense when the best and logical mean of going was through walking.The sound of Mr Odd’s body being shifted from side to side at the back in ropes didn’t help much.

“Loki, you’re gonna make my truck run outta gas!” Hank said, as Joy’s body is somehow still buckled in at the back seat.

“Why do you worry about gas when I have magic?” Loki said, wiggling his eyebrows. “I can make your truck into a monster truck!”

“Don’t you dare.” Hank said.

“Or I could make it into a red truck with an engravement written in Latin saying ‘Immortal’ with the snap of my fingers.” Loki goes on. “I could make your wheels into bling, turn the hood into a wheel burrow, and make this driver’s wheel much bigger.”

“Don’t go insane on me.” Hank said.

“I already am insane.” Loki said. “Haven’t you noticed the speedometer?”

Hank’s eyes go wide as he saw the speed limit Loki is going.

“Don’t wreck my car, Loki.”  Hank warns Loki

“I will.” Loki gleefully said, his green lagoon eyes became brighter very so mischievously.

“Loki!” Hank said. “It’s gonna be hard to explain how my truck has a lot of bling to it with any chicks!”

“Easy; it got a little upgrade.” Loki said.

Loki drove through the doors startling many of the Asgardians in the throne room. Hank is staring off into the very much god like room and how everyone nearly and absolutely looks perfect for a sculpture carving. All the men appealed more handsome than the men on Earth as far as Hank is concerned. Loki gets out the truck leaving it running.

“B-B-Brother?” Thor said. “You’re back so quick!”

Loki did not seem happy.

“There is a Demigod in the back seat,in the truck bed is a Asgardian who goes by the name Mr Odd, and you, Thor, have  enlisted others to thwart in my journey.” Loki said.  “You’re a murder!” The Asgardians who were there are stunned by Loki’s accusation. “You killed your own father, and then killed mine to cover it up, and have conducted treason!”

Thor laughs at Loki’s accusation.

“Brother, what makes you believe this?” Thor asks, sitting up from the throne.

Hank sticks his head out the window.

“I witnessed your assassin nearly attempt killing your brother!” Hank said. “And then Joy stepping in.”

“That is not evidence.” Thor said with a grimace.

“But witnessing you do it red handed is evidence!” Loki said.  “What I do not get is you killing father. And then trying to kill me!” Loki points to himself. “I never wanted to be king. Someone take the Demigod in the backseat to the healers! The one behind the midgardian male.”

Thor arranged for a private conversation with Loki. Joy was taken by the Healers to another room leaving Hank in the throne room. There was an odd level of greatness in the throne room that felt so majestic and better than Midgardian culture. It was if he was in the presence of a mighty corrupted king whose heart had become black as death. Nothing did not feel right standing across from the throne. The throne room itself felt majestic but not the chair across from Hank.