Watch your back😈

Recap: You and Lani were walking up to the doors when someone tripped you. You look up and see...

NOW

You look up and see a group of boys laughing.

Y/n -" WHAT THE HELL"

You can finally make out there faces, seeing a bunch of fine fine guys staring at you. ( When I say fine fine I mean FINE FINE)

Leilani helped you up.

L -" Leave us alone. We haven't done nothing to you hoes"

??? -" Oh come on Lani, don't be so mad"

He tried grabbing her face but she slapped his hand away. Another boy then came up. He tried to touch your hair but you slapped his hand too.

Y/n -" Don't touch me"

??? -" Feisty aren't we"

All -"Ya"

??? -" Listen bitch I will do whatever I want to you"

You slap the boy in the face. You left a red hand print on his face. Everyone saw and was like ooooooo.(lmao) The random boy rubbed his face. The boy got closer to you. You stepped back you, were terrified now. You didn't know what he was gonna do to you. He leaned closer to your ear.

???  -" This isn't over. Your gonna regret what you just did"

Him and his friends then walked away. Lani was just frozen and confused.

L -" I can't believe you just fucking smacked him"

Y/n -" Me too, not gonna lie I thought I was gonna die when I did that"

L -" I would watch you back though"

Y/n -" Why"

L -" because everyone in school knows not to fuck with him or his friends. They have put people in the hospital before man"

Y/n -" Well I'm not no pussyyyy sooo"

L -" I know but still be careful"

•Bell rings•

L -" Well I gotta go bye b"

Y/n -" Byeee bbb"

You walk to your first class and see the person you did not want to see.

T -" Hi miss y/l/n, you can go sit over by Carlos. Theres an empty spot by him"

Y/n -" Uhhhh I'm new I don't know who Carlos is"

T -" Carlos please raise you hand"

As soon as he raised his hand you started having a panic attack. It was the boy you slapped.

Y/n POV
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT.  I'm going to fucking die. Why me

End POV

You slowly start walking to your seat. You sat down next to him, You didn't talk most of the class. Carlos and his friends started laughing. You couldn't concentrate and you had- had enough. You give Carlos the most bitches look ever

Y/n -" What is so funny"

C -" I don't know sluttttt"

Y/n -" Who the hell are you calling a slut"

Carlos pulls something off your back and puts it in front of you.

C -" You bitch"

You read the note and it said "I'm such a slut fuck me daddy" You then crumbled the note and threw it at them.

Y/n -"Y'all are so damn childish GROW UP"

Y/T -" Y/N!!!!"

Y/n -" Sorry Mrs. (Whatever)"

You sit back down and gave them the same look again. The class finally ends as you grab your stuff. You started walking out but Carlos blocked you.

Y/n -"Get out of my way Carlos"

Carlos ignored you. He started to get closer to your ear and whispered .....

Authors note
So um like I don't know how I feel about this story.  But like I think imma keep writing it.

Word:count is 585