friends found out

You wake up from school and get ready.👆🏼 Alex is picking you up around 7:20 so you guys can get some coffee.

*Don't*
My baby💕
I'm here

You grab your phone and run outside. You get in the car and Alex is starring at you.

Y/n -" Is there something wrong, do I look bad"

A -" I- uh no you don't you look..... Great but don't think that's a little to revealing"

Y/n -" uh no... Do you"

A -" uh ERM uh no its fine"

Y/n -" ok...."

You give him a weird look and sink back into the seat and put your seat belt on. It was awkward silent the whole car ride. You get your coffee and head to school. You pull up and see the gang in the front talking. You still had 15 till the bell. You and alex walk hand and hand to the group. Everyone is starting at your giving you dirty looks. Alex doesn't pay attention. Leilani and Dess start squealing when you get to them.

C -" Da boiiii"

G -" boit time you cuffed her man, congrats"

They did their bro handshake thing. You turn your attention to the girls basically have a heart attack and about to explode.

L -" tell us"

Dess -" yesss"

You tell them everything and they are about to explode with all their happiness. You just stood there laughing at them. The bell finally rang and you went to class.

*during class*

You asked to go to the bathroom and you were walking in the hall when you bumped into someone.

Y/n -" oh im sorry

??? -" oh its you" the girl says with an attitude

Y/n -" um do i know you"

??? -" I'm sam, your the new slut alex is dating right"

Y/n -" the fuck im not a slut, watch what you say hoe"

Sam -" or what huh, what you gonna do. Nun exactly"

Y/n -" i don't know who you are but watch what you say before you get your ass beat"

Sam -" ok whatever"

The bell rang btw

As she walked away you "accidentally" tripped her.

Sam -" What the hell"

Y/n -" What, im just tryna get to class now if you will move I'll be on my way"

People started piling in the halls.

You started to walk off when she grabbed your hair and pulled you back. You fell to the ground. This time you were really mad now. You got up as she was laughing. You swung at her and she was too slow to react and got hit in the face. She tried to swing back and you got hit in the mouth. She tried to get you while you were down but got control and started swinging again. While you were fighting her people gathered around you two and started recording and saying "fight fight fight and ooooo"

*Gang POV*

A -" where is y/n"

All -" idk"

L -" why are people yelling"

Dess *gasps*  -" theres y/n"

*back to you*

You were ontop of her on the ground and you just kept hitting her. Blood everywhere. You didn't know who was bleeding you or her. There was so much commotion around you. You heard the prinicpal yelling at everyone. You got caught. You were still fighting her you when you were pride off of her. You tried to get loose from the person grip but couldn't you were still yelling.

Y/n -" that's what you get bitch. I told you to shut your fucking mouth bitch. Fucking slut. Dumbass bitch come here. Post up u aint gonna hoe. Din bitch. Come let's go I'm ready. Let me fucking go!!?

You yell at the person who is holding you back. They told you no and told you to calm down. As soon as they started speaking you knew who it was. Alex. The teachers carried sam to the nurses office because she was unconscious. Everyone left the hallway. The principal looked at you with a mad and disappointed look.

Y/p -" Guys go to class I got her, y/n come with me"

Alex let you go. You turn around to see Alex, Gio, Carlos, Dess and Leilani stare at you in shock. You mouthed to them your sorry and scared. Alex said you will be ok. With that you turned and walked with the principal. You looked back and saw them still standing there, soon they were out of sight.

____________________

Authors note

What do y'all thinks gonna happen next? Sorry for misspelling shit but yup bye love y'all so much teheh

Word count:768