meeting the parents

You wake up by your mom talking you. Your eyes slowly flutter open.

Y/m -" come here" she whispers

She walks out and you let your eyes adjust to the light creeping in from your curtains. You felt something on your hip and you see alex's hand. You completely forgot he was hear. You started freaking out.

*Y/n Thoughts*

Oh I'm gonna get my ass beat. There is no way she did not see him. Oh god

*End thoughts*

You slowly get up trying not to wake alex up. You walk down to the kitchen and see your mom and dad. They didn't look to thrilled. Your heart was racing. You sit down on the counter still looking at them.

Y/m -" care to explain"

You have her a confused look. Then it hit you.

Y/n -"oh... I- um oh ya he told me he asked dad if he had permission to take me out then hangout again the house"

Y/d -" i did but I didn't want him staying, I barely met the guy"

Y/m -" WHAT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS"

Y/d -" calm down martha, let's have lunch with his parents today so we can actually meet them"

Y/m *sighs* -" ok, so tell me about this boy then"

Y/n -" Well hes 17 almost 18, I met him at school. We have been best friends ever since then and now he is my boyfriend" you mumble the last part

Y/m -" I don't like this, first he stays without us knowing and he is your boyfriend. I wouldn't be mad if you of just told us"

Y/n -" im sorry"

Y/d -" Go tell him we wanna meet his parents today and get changed"

You nod your head and wall back into your room. When you got in there alex was playing on his phone. He looked up as you closed the door. You sighed and grabbed your phone off of your night stand.

A -" What's wrong baby"

There it was. He calling you baby gave you butterfly's. You couldn't help but smile a little.

You turn towards and sit on the bed.

Y/n -"My parents are mad that your here and they know we are dating now and that doesn't help"

A -" oh, what are you gonna do. What did they say"

Y/n -" Well they wanna meet your parents and  probably grounded"

A -" I'm sorry y/n, i should have left last night and none of this would have happened. Its all my fault"

Y/n -" No ots not Alex, I wanted you to stay"

He just grabbed your hand and held it as his thumb brushed back and forth on your knuckles.

Y/n -" You should probably go home now and tell your mom my parents want to meet her."