party

*Skip to the party day*

You are at your house getting ready with Dess and leilani. The boys said they were coming to get you around 9. It was almost 9 and you were pretty much ready.

 It was almost 9 and you were pretty much ready

Your dress

leilani dress

leilani dress

Dess dress

You get a text saying they are pulling up. You grab your small purse and head out with the girls. When you lock the door and turn around the boys pull up. You can hear them saying stuff and starring since their windows were down but you didn't know what they were saying. You all got in and they were still starring at you.

All girls -" what"

Boy -" n- nothing"

You and the girls started giggling.

They drove off and headed to the party.

*@ the party*

You pull up to a big house. Lights flashing, loud talking, alcohol filled the room when you walked in.

The boys left you when they got in there so you all justs tuck tohether with one another.

*skip a few hours cuz I'm lazy*

It was about midnight. You and all the girls where hella trashed. You were rubbing all up on guys. You would have stopped yourself but the amount of alcohol let you loose, you had no control and would most likely regret everything your doing in the morning. Only if you would remember any.

Alex gripped on your hips as you stayed back in forth on him as you rubbed up and down on his leg. You turned around and glided your hands up to his hair and played with it. You slowly grind on him making him groan. He leaned closer to your ear and whispered.

A -" let's take this somewhere else"

His words sent chills down your neck. He gripped your ass and let go and pulled you out of the crowd. Your sober self would have stopped you from going any further but you were so trashed you kind of wanted it. He slipped into a bedroom. It must have been a spare or something. He started kissing you and picked you up taking you over to the bed. I think you know what happened next. ( too lazy to put it in)

After you and Alex " did it" you passed out. Not remembering anything that happened.

______________________

Authors note
Sorry this chapters short. Shits going down at my house rn and its hard to focus on me writing and shit.

Word count: 408