tour!?

Its 2 months since you and alex split. You had separated yourself from the over the course of 2 months. You didn't really talk or hangout with anyone anymore. You were kind of a loser now, you pushed everyone away in your life. The only person you have been talking to is the one and only Colby brock.(daddy)  He had actually invited you to go on tour with them and of course in a heart beat you said yes. Today was the day you were leaving. It was about 2 in the morning, you were getting ready. You needed to be at the airport by 3:30.

You wore that and had a big hoodie on

You wore that and had a big hoodie on. Your dad was taking you. You put everything in the trunk and head there. Soon you got there and your dad got out helping you get your stuff out of the trunk.

Y/d -" im gonna miss you. Be good ok" he says as he brushes the hair out of your eyes and kisses you on the forehead

Y/n -" i will. I'll be back before you know it. I love you dad"

Y/d -" i love you too" he says giving a small smile

Y/n -" bye"

Y/d -" byeee" he yells as he waves at you as you walk away.

*on the plane*

It has been about and two and a half hours since you got on the plane. You had fallen asleep till your phone starred getting spammed. You looked at it and it was the group chat you were in with colby and the whole trap house group. They all were asking when you were gonna be there. Your flight still has another hour. You responded and fell back asleep.

You woke up to the flight attendent shaking you.

F/a -" the plane just landed"

Y/n -" ok"

You get up and get off. You wait for your bags and grab them. You called and uber and waited. The uber then picked you up, you headed to a hotel where everyone was at. You texted Colby.

You
Hey I'm on my way to hotel. Be there soon

Colby
Right lemme know<3

You
Kk

You pull up to the hotel.

The whole tour was so fun. You were away from school during spring break for 2 weeks. Colby and you had been getting closer. You kissed him but you knew it was a mistake. It was the last days, everyone was leaving today. You said your goodbyes and got on the plan.

________________________

Authors note

This chapter is all over the place sorry. I just didn't wanna write this chapter cuz it was boring.

Word count: 448