the party

*Skip to friday*

You and Leilani went straight to your house to get ready. You wore a short, skin tonight leather dress with tall black heel boots

You had a smokey eye look with dark purple lipstick. This was kind of wild for you. You were done getting ready in 2 hours and so was Leilani. You ask for Gio's address, You arrive about 20 minutes later to a big house. You and Lani look at each other before getting out. You knock on the door and Gio soon answered. He looked at you and bite his lip. Alex and Carlos came up behind him and starred at you two.

All -" Woah"

C -" You look..."

A -" Hot"

G -" Ya"

Y/n and lani -" Thanks, I guess?" you and lani shared a weird look

G -" Would you like to come in"

Y/n -" I was wondering when you guys would stop staring and invite us in"

You awkwardly laugh and walk inside. People started showing up about 10 minutes later with alcohol and other things. You played beer pong and other games, you started getting buzzed after about your 5 shot of fireball. You got bored after about 2 hours and decided to gather a few people and play drunk truth or dare. You went first.

Y/n -" Uh hmm Lani, truth or dare"

Lani -" Dare"

Y/n -" Give........ Reed a lap dance"

Her face turned red and so did his. you only did this because you know they like each other and it was funny to you. She got up and started dancing around him and playing with the hem of his shorts and she grinded on him.

Y/n -" Alright times up freaks"

Everyone laughed and shebgot up. She had a big smile on her face. You ondered why but didnt care to ask right then. Everyone went then it came to you.

C -" Truth or dare

Y/n -" Dare"

C -" I dare you to French kiss Lani"

Y/n&Lani -" WHAT"

C -" Do it or your a bitchhhhh"

Y/n -" I AINT NO BITCH , Lani come here"

Lani -" I didnt consent y/nnnn"

Y/n -" I don't care ive kissed you before come here"

Y/n -" How long"

C -" A minute"

You grabbed Lani and smashed your lips against hers, tongue down her throat, arms rapped around each others necks. You hear the timer go off and pull back so does Lani. You turn around and see the boys starring at you both practically drooling.

A -" Woah"

Y/n -" What"

A -" That was hot"

Y/n -" You got lipstick smearmed on your face"

L -" I wonder why"

Y/n -" I'm gonna go grab a few shots"

L -" Me too"

You and Lani walk to the table where alcohol layed everywhere. You started mixing a bunch together. After that you went to the dance floor and started twerking and dancing. You were having a blast. Nothing could bother you. You felt someone brush up against you. You turn around to be met with Alex.

Y/n -" Are youuuu following meeeee"

A -" No but are you drunk"

Y/n -" Noooooo never, imma good girl"

A -" Ya whatever"

You start getting all up on Alex teasing him Because you knew he liked you. He was really into it. You gasped when he smacked your ass.

A -" Dammn baby girl you got cake"

Y/n -" Did you just call me baby girl"

A -" Ya"

You started laughing at the thought of that.

Y/n -" Me baby girl haha"

You still danced on alex till you felt something hard rubbing against your ass/back. You knew what it was but you wanted to piss him off. You started palming him through his pants. You then stopped and walked away. Before you could get far he grabbed you and took you to a.....

_______________________

Authors note

Theres gonna be a part 2 to this chapter but ya vote!

Word count: 662