a message from colby brock

Recap: you were eating lunch talking to everyone when you phone dinged. New message from colby brock. You started freaking out and so did Leilani. The boys thought you both were stupid for fan girling over him but you opened his message.

Now

His message read...

Hey y/n. How are you? I know I don't ask a lot of favors but I was wondering if you wanted to film a video with me. If not its cool, ive just seen you on my recommended and other stuff and I thought you were really pretty. Just lemme know😊

Leilani started shaking you and squealing.

Y/n -"oh my fucking godddd, I feel light headed" you say laughing

L -" What are gonna say"

Y/n -" i mean I want to but I don't know if my parents would let me and I don't know if alex would want me" you mumble the last part

A -" what don't you think I won't let you do"

Y/n -" uh this boy he texted me wanting to know if I would be up to film a video with him and I uh didn't know if you would want me to"

A -" I don't care"

You didn't say anything but you looked up at him and he looked jealous still. You got up and grabbed his hand.

Y/n -" can I talk to you for a minute"

A -" sure?"

You take alex to the hallway while the group watches.

Y/n -" look if you don't want me to go don't go"

A -" no its fine"

Y/n -" Alex"

A -" y/n"

Y/n -" i know your jealous"

A -" What no I'm not, why would you think that"

Y/n -" i know because the looks you have given ever boy ie talked to today, it isn't hard to tell"

A -" ok so what if I am"

Y/n -" you don't have to worry about me cheating. I'm loyal and I only love you alex guzman"

A -" ugh why do you do this to me"

Y/n -" do what"

A -" I try to be mad or upset and you always make me smile and soft"

Y/n -" uh huh" you say put your arms around his neck"

He leans in and kisses you, you kiss back. You were in the middle of kissing when you hear awe. You turn around and see the group peaking over the corner.

Y/n  -" really"

Dess -" y'all were taking forever so we want to see what was taking you forever"

C -" now we know what taking you forever"

A -" shut up carlos, ive seen worse from you"

Hus face instantly turned red and everyone laughed.

G -" lunch is almost over, can we go"

All -" ya"

You head back to lunch. The bell soon rang and you went back to class.

*after school* 

You were at leilani's locker talking to her. You were just talking bout random stuff when the boys came up to you, Dess wrapped around Carlos's arm.

Dess -" so what you gonna tell that colby boy"

Y/n *sighs* -" i don't know yet"

Dess -" mhm well I gotta go"

Y/n -" bye love you"

Dess -" love you too boo boo"

They all left. You were walking hand in hand down the hall with alex.

A -" so what you gonna do"

Y/n -" wsll.once I get home I needa finish some homework and then after that nothing I think"

A -" well after you do your homework wanna go eat"

Y/n -" yesss"

A -" ok well ill take you home and you just text me when your done"

*after homework*

You texted alex saying he can come get you. You still had the same fit on because you didn't want to change. You got Downstairs.

Y/n -" momma im leaving"

Y/m -" where are you going"

Y/n -" alex is gonna take me to go get some food"

Y/m -" ok be safe"

Y/n -" i will, is it alright if he stays for a little while after"

Y/m -" for what"

Y/n -" i just wanna hangout with my boyfriend" you say while giving her a dumb look

Y/m *sighs* -" i guess but only for a little bit"

Y/n -" thank you bye love you" you say as alex texted you

You walk outside and get in. He smiles and it was silent the whole car ride. You look out the window as alex rests his hand on your thigh. You smile little.

*y/n thoughts*

I am one lucky person. He makes my heart skip a beat whenever I'm around him. He makes me feel so happy inside. I've never felt like this towards anyone in my life. He is one special person

*End POV*

____________________

Authors note

I may update again tonight idk. Sorry for misspelling anything

Word count: 804