Stranger boy

Racap: You started walking out but Carlos blocked you. You told him to move but he didn't, he just ignored you. He came closer to your ear and whispered.....

NOW

C -" Watch your back bitch, I'll get you back"

He then proceeded to bump into you on purpose and all your stuff fell. You were picking it up when a blonde/ red head came to help you.

??? -"Here" •Hands book to you•

Y/n -"Thank you"

??? -" Your welcome, are you new here? I've never seen you before"

Y/n -"Yes I'm new, I'm y/n"

Co -" I'm cody, Cody orlove. Nice to meet you y/n. Well  I have to go but maybe I'll see you later"

You nodded your head at him then went to your locker. You noticed Lani staring at you with a worried expression on her face.

L -" Are you ok"

Y/n -" Thanks for asking, No I am not"

L -" What happened"

You tell her everything and she is pissed.

L -" What an asshole, I'm sorry that happened to you"

Y/n -"Its fine, this boy named Cody helped me pick up all my stuff"

L -" Oh I know him. He is pretty nice"

•SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL•

You wait for Leilani at your locker when Alex and his crew came up to you. 

A -" Hey slut"

Y/n -" Leave me the fuck alone Alex"

Leilani came over to you.

L -" What do you want Alex, can't you just ever leave us alone. I'm not really in the mood for your shit right now"

A -Awe is it that time of the month again"

He starts laughing and so does his whole crew. (He is standing in front of her btw) You stand in between them.

Y/n -" Hey she said leave us alone, don't you speak English or are you just dumb"

A -" Was I even talking to you"

Y/n -" Well you are now. So now we will be leaving and you will stay here"

C -" Damnnnnn"

A -" Carlos stfu"

You let out a little laugh. You grab Lani's hand and push through them and ran to her car.

L -" I can't believe that just happened. You was a bad bitch"

Y/n -" Me too and I know"

You both started laughing. Tonight you and Leilani decided to have a girls night since she was your ride and plus why not.

Authors Note
Sorry for short chapters. I'm still trying to figure out how to write and how I want my writing to be. I'm gonna try and post a chapter each day. Hopefully

Word count: 436