makeover

(How tf r my pictures i put on here inappropriate????? Tf its all just clothing anywayyyyssss onto the story)

You wake up at 5 and take a shower while everyone was asleep. You get out and wrapped a towel around you. You wash your face then brush your teeth. You mad a weird snapchat of you brushing your teeth in the mirror. You made sure you were covered up though before you posted it cuz y'know. You unlocked the door and walked out.

Dess " morning"

Y/n -" morning"

L -" you almost done in the bathroom" she says yawning and stretching

Y/n -" lemme get dressed"

You quickly get dressed.

Dess and leilanu change while you change too.

Your fit

Leilani

Destiny

Destiny

Y'all took a few pics then headed to school. You got to school around 8:15. You guys were late because your stopped to get food but anyways you were walking to class.

L -" i can't wait to see their faces"

Y/n -" me too" you say laughing, her joining you

You guys walk in and the teacher shakes her head as you give her a slip. You sit in your normal chairs in front of the boys. You could feel them all staring at you two. You chuckled to yourself. At the end of the period you had 10 minutes to do whatever you wanted. You talked to Leilani and would glance over ever so often to see the boys looking at you. The bell soon rang and you started walking out of class.

??? -" you y/n, leilani wait up"

You both turn around and see one of the jocks coming up to you. You looked at each other like" wtf does he want"

J -" sup im jake, im throwing a party friday and wanted to know if you could come"

Y/n -" sure, we both can"

You look over at Leilani and her eyes go wide.

J -" great, see ya there" he said as he smirked and walked off

L -" y/n what the hell"

Y/n -" come on it will be fun"

L -" ughhhh why do you do this to me"

Y/n -" i know you love me" you say playfully pushing her

Y/n -" mhmmm now let's go before the bell rings"

You finish school and nothing happens the rest of the day. You start walking with Leilani to her car when the boys both call your names. You both roll your eyes and slowly turn around. You see them jogging to catch up to you.

C -" we just wanted to know if you can hangout or sum"

Y/n -" not today sorry"

C -" oh"

A -" well are you guys at least going to jakes party"

L -" ya why"

G -" just wondering we are too, you want us to pick y'all up or sum"

You look at Leilani and back at them.

" sure" you both in sync.

A -" I guess we will see you then"

G&C -" bye"

Y/n&L -" bye"

You guys walk to the car and get in. She drives you home.

___________________

Authors note

So I may make you(y/n) live by herself soon, whatcha think? Idk rn. Ill post the rest tomorrow

Word count: 536