party part 2

Recap: You felt something hard against your ass/back. You knew what it was. Youbstarted teasing him then walked away. Before you could get far he grabbed you.

Now

He gripped your wrist with one hand and the other one your waist. He pushed you into his hand leaned into your ear. His hot breath hit your neck. His cologne lingered over you.

A -" You can't do this to me, what am I supposed to do"

Y/n -" I dont know its not my problem"

In all honesty you wanted him but he is such a jerk to you and Lani. You didnt know what to do. His grip was tight. Not tight enough to hurt you though.

A -" Your gonna have to fix this y/n, you gave me this"

Y/n -" No i wont, its not my fault you can't contain yourself"

A -" Please it hurts"

Y/n -" Alex"

A -" Yes"

Y/n -" You have a hand now let me go"

A -" Your such a bitch"

Y/n -" I know"

He let you go and you walked away. You went and got a shot. Some of your friends invited you to play beer pong do you joined. You got pretty buzzed after that. A lot of the night was blurry. You didnt really remember much. You woke up in someone's bed. You had a massive hangover and didnt know where you were. You looked around and realize there is someone asleep next to you. You practically fall off the bed trying to get off. When doing so you woke up the person. You squinted your eyes to see who it was. You finally got a good look at the person and realized it was lani. You let out a sigh of relief but just for a quick second. You still didnt know where you were. You crawling back into the bed to talk to lani.

Y/n -" Where the hell are we"

Lani -" We are still at Gio's, he said we could crash here since you already passed out and we were both drunk"

Y/n -" That would explain why this room is filled with boy stuff and I dont recognize it"

Lani -" Ya, you also kind of ruined your dress and shoes"

Y/n -" What do you mean"

Lani -" Jumped in the pool last night when everyone told you not to"

You look down and realize you were in shorts and a tight tank top.

Y/n -" This shirts a little tight"

Lani -" Its tight cuz I had my mom bring clothes and she accidentally grabbed my little sisters shirt"

Y/n -" Ugh"

Lani -" We should get going soon its already....... 1:30"

Y/n -" Shit"