distant

Recap: Alex had his hand on your thigh and started moving it up. You were getting ready to speak she Alex kissed you.

Now...

You kissed back, then you pulled back.

Y/n -W-what was that for"

A -" I don't know"

You kiss him again and he pulls back after a while.

A -" What was that for"

Y/n -" I don't know" you say with a cheeky grin

You guys start making out again. It started to getting heated. He pulled you onto his lap. He started sliding his hand down your pants but you stopped him.

Y/n -" We can't do this, they are gonna hear us"

A -" no they won't"

He continued with what he was doing. He slide his hand down your pants, moving your underwear to the side and started rubbing your clit. It made you gasp allowing him to slip in his tongue. You stopped him and stood up.

Y/n -" Im sorry I can't do this"

A -" y/n wh-"

Before he finish his sentence you walked back to leilani's room. You woke up Leilani and Dess.

Y/n -" Can I talk to you guys please"

L -" ya"

Dess -" Why did u wake me uppp"

Y/n -" Just come on"

Dess -" fine"

You all go downstairs and sit on the couch.

Dess -" Why did you want us"

Y/n -" so basically alexstartedkissingmeandwantedtohavesexwithme"

L -" What did you say"

Y/n -" Alex kissed me and j kissed back then he tried to have sex with me but I stopped him"

Dess -" HE WHAT"

Y/n -" shhhh"

Lani -" I'm gonna beat his ass"

Y/n -" no your not"

Lani -" And why's that"

Y/n -" because I like him ok but I didn't want to do that with him yet. And you guys can't say things because you destiny are dating Carlos and Lani I know you got eyes for Gio"

Lani -" WHAT NO WAY"

Dess -" She is right Leilani"

Leilani's face turned bright red. She just sat there and didn't say anything. You just started laughing and so did Dess. You guys just talk a little bit longer then eventually fall asleep huddled on the couch.

*few hours later*

You guys wake up to the boys shaking you girls.

all -" whattttt"

C -" It's 7:30"

G -" We gotta go to school"

A -" We're gonna be late"

All -" fuckkkk"

You girls jump off the couch and rush to get changed. You wore this:

You all run back downstairs and grab your backpacks and keys. You all rush out and drive in leilani's car and the boys drove with Gio.

Nothing else happened that day. You were really distant from Alex because it just felt weird between you guys.

________________

authors note
I know this is a short chapter but atleast I updated with all the shit that's been going on with my family. Much love tho💞

Word count:483